“Very noisy”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As advertised the beds are comfortable.The breakfast was adequate but there is very little seating. There was some sort of meeting going on so we had to eat in our room.The walls are paper thin and the guest are very loud so even with comfortable beds we got very little sleep.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator and the ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I can't say enough about the staff who work here, especially at the front desk, they are the Best!! Customer service was spectacular. The accommodations are roomy, clean and comfortable, breakfast was hot and delicious. The price was great.. We stayed for over a month. You are not going to find a more welcoming, kind, pleasant, and friendly staff. We will definitely stay at this hotel again, if we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Hurricane, Utah, USA
Reviewed March 16, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I want to start off that saying this is a really good hotel for this area. I have stayed only at the comfort suites in this same area and if I have to go back to Victorville/Apple Valley/Hesperia than I will stay in this hotel again.

It's faults are::::#1 it is located right next to the freeway. When I say next to, I mean it's parking lot touches the offramp of the freeway and it looks to me to be the closest hotel to the freeway in this area. I requested a room not facing the freeway and we heard no noise at night. I kept the air set at 69 which was perfect and having the air on would have alleviated any outside noise, which I like. I would much rather hear an air conditioner than cars or people outside. #2 - The beds were decent. They were soft but it felt like their may be a mattress topper on an older mattress and it didn't feel like I wanted to float away on it but it definately was better than most average hotels, and I am very picky when it comes to bedding. The pillows were good and cushy. #3 - the towels are really thin. I have been in one hotel in the past ten years where I actually had fluffy towels and it was shocking..so nice, but shocking since I never feel nice towels in hotels.

Other than that the staff is really friendly and very good with helping big groups. All rooms have small fridges and microwaves. Our girls were having fun in the hallways around 7-8pm and they didn't call us to tell us to have them relax (as did the comfort suites)..they were all in their rooms by 10pm, so it was nice to have a hotel that understands on a Saturday night, 8pm is not a standard time to stop making noise..

We were there for a soccer tournament and because they knew this, they opened their breakfast at 6am instead of the normal 6:30 to allow our players to get some food. They have the waffle maker which is good. They have sausage patties and egg patties that the girls weren't too fond of but they also had an assortment of cereal with milk, muffins, pastries, bagels, hard boiled eggs and some other items. This was good enough for us as we are not huge breakfast eaters.

Just a tip, Bear Valley Road is always busy and crowded at the off/on ramp. I see a new ramp being built but I don't expect it open in the next year.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the freeway and make sure your not in the room right across from the ice ma...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank travelinmama13
Reviewed February 3, 2013

After driving 400 miles, stumbled onto this place and was very pleasantly surprised. They have a "walk in special rate". The rooms are huge and it was one of the best showers in any hotel I have ever stayed. Even though the hotel is right near the freeway, the rooms were super quiet, didn't hear a thing. We stayed on the first floor, so I'm not sure if that made a difference or not in the noise abatement. Nice free breakfast too. Customer service at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had 2 rooms and dogs. In the first room the heater did not work, but was moved up to a suite and kept same rate. Great service! Easy access to/from I15. Lots of dining choices in the area. Would stay there again. Only complaints: carpet is dated and has a slight odor, we did not like the coffee (personal taste), and we wished for more fresh fruit selection in the breakfast area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Temecula, CA
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel was very accommodating even initially when I made the reservations and had to adjust them several days later. The room was large, clean and comfortable and the staff responded to our family's needs promptly and completely. The breakfast was good and included a variety of entrees, including eggs, sausage, yogurt fresh fruit, juices and the grandchildren especially enjoyed making their own waffles. The fresh coffee and hot chocolate available in the lobby were a treat in the cold weather. Our stay their was very comfortable and relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
Holiday Inn Victorville
Holiday Inn Victorville
#4 of 19 in Victorville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville? Share your experiences!