Couldn't have been more disappointed in the lack of customer service. Our family came for a funeral and it couldn't have possibly been worse. 1 mistake that was not caught by the front desk snowballed into a huge problem, where accusations were made towards our group, a higher rate was charged without any consent, and the staff went through our personal belongings while we were preparing for the funeral!
The location and amenities are ok but it will never make up for the extreme embarrassment this hotel cost our entire group and the fact we had to move hotel rooms the morning of my Grandmother's funeral. I have never seen such a lack of hospitality in my entire life, and I have managed hotel
I have managed hotels for a few years so I write this with full knowledge of how hotels work and I cannot express how disappointed we were and how they made one of the most horrible times of my life that much worse. I could go on and on but I don't think it gets worse than staff members going through your personal belongings as well as laughing as your cry because you are preparing to say your final farewells to a loved one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Bernardino County Fair May 9th - 17th. While in town visit Route 66 Museum. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA, located just off the I-15 exiting Main Street in the High Desert, minutes away from the towns of Big Bear, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Victorville and Southern California Logistics Airport (formerly George Air Force Base), the hub of distribution. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA is a non-smoking, AAA Three Diamond and FEMA approved safe interior corridor hotel. 24-hour business center with high-speed DSL and Wi-Fi wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours with friendly, professional staff to assist you. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Hesperia is committed to providing accessible facilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Area attractions: San Bernardino County Fair Grounds, Route 66 Museum, Maverick Stadium, Huck Finn Jubilee, Glen Helen Pavilion, Competitive Edge Racing, Green Tree Golf Course, Cal Earth Institute, Hesperia Lake, Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, and Mt. High are all right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Express Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Hesperia
- Hesperia Holiday Inn