“ok is about it”

Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

we stayed her for 2 nights room 127 room was clean beds ok no bugs which is a plus however the pool was dirty and the hot tub was cold and dirty deff needs some work!! It is very close to shopping and plenty of food places around

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Ladidolph,

Good Day! Thanks for giving us a review here. We appreciate every review, comment, suggestion we can get from our guests.

We apologize for our pool not being at par yet. We are doing all the work as of the moment in our pool including flooring, lifts and the spa as well.

Maybe the pool will be up and about by the next time you visit us.

We hope to see you here again!

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The customer service was great and the rooms were very clean. The price to the room was very reasonable. I have been here many times and I have never had a problem, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The mall and many restaurants are near.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank nanas29
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Nanas29,

Thank you for staying at our property all the time. Please look for me the next time you visit the hotel because I want to meet and thank you personally. I always love hearing stories about how my guests have a very wonderful experience in our hotel.

Again, thank you very much for your review and I am looking forward to meeting you.

Best,
Hazel

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed there a few times, there rooms are clean , and close to many resturants. I have been to a few hotels in the area and this is the best without charging you an arm and a leg :-)
........
'........

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Gsylvia

Dear GSylvia,

Thank you for your review. We are glad as you are that you had a very wonderful experience in Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. That is what we are out to do, give extra and better service with no extra cost! Me together with all the staff here hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed at the hotel two different nights and both times I had a great experience. The customer service is excellent. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are nice and clean and bed was comfortable great sized bed. Overall very satisfied!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jessica N
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Jessica,

You are right our beds are so comfortable! We started renovating our rooms with new beds, sheets, carpet, granite tops and bath tubs as well! Your compliment assured us that we made the right move! Thank you for staying and we hope you come back again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have stayed at this property three times and each and every time I was given the best rates and the rooms were clean. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Will continue to stay here and recommend this property to others.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in was clean. Rooms on the East side of the property are more quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ronni1361

Dear Ronnie1361,

In behalf of all the staff of Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, we thank you for the very nice words and compliment. We pride in our excellent service and friendly staff amongst others.
Your compliment will greatly motivate each and everyone of us to do more better.

We appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed for 1 night at Best Value Inn. I expected it to be a little nicer for the price that your paying, especially in the area as well. I stayed with my girlfriend and rented the room with the Jacuzzi tub. I don't stay at hotels/motels all the time so I didn't know what to expect. For the price I was paying I would expect a lot more. Room is not bad but not that good. Bed was comfy, but by looking at the chairs and the floor of the Jacuzzi tub and the overall cleanliness of the room I give it two stars. You don't really feel like your in a clean area. If your on a budget and you don't mind a few stains on the chair and a dirty tub then this might be your place. As for me I'll be at the Marriott next time. If you going to stay in Victorville its not that much more and you get a way better up to date clean room. The location is also not that great don't really feel comfortable in that environment, if you stopping from Vegas or just passing by don't make your experience a bad one choose a nicer hotel/motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ELOPEZ2475
Lisa H, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of Americas Best Value Inn. We here at the motel appreciate all comments and feedback that we receive Management has seen this review and made corrections to the areas you were unsatisfied with such as the chairs in the room. we are very glad that you did like the bed in the room as it is a new mattress. We do hope to get the chance to serve you again, and do thank you for staying with us.

Customer Relations

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Like most people that would stumble on this place we were driving from SoCal (Disneyland in our case) and wanted a place to go to catch some Zzzz's before we made off for Vegas the next morning. All we really needed was a clean room in a nice area. We barely got that. It was as clean as a 20 year old rug and nasty sink/bathroom area can be. The bathroom fan (which had no cover) sounded like a WWII airplane taking off. When I went to unplug my phone charger the electrical outlet almost came with it. At $69 it was literally $40 more then it should have been.

Room Tip: for $10 more stay at a named chain hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We here at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia would like to apologize for your stay here at the motel. I would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of updating our rooms and with your help and comments we will be able to do this as to better serve our guest. We thank you for pointing out areas where we need improvement. We do hope that you will stay with us again so that we may show you we have indeed made improvements.
Thank you for staying with and we hope to see you again.

Customer Relations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#9 of 19 in Victorville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!