“A good Experience”

Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
“A good Experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

After I stayed here I read the other reviews and I'm a little bit surprised.. I travel a lot and on my last trip to Victorville I stayed at the Motel 6 and wanted a change from those small rooms... We checked around and found this place. New people in here in the last 9 months and ate soooo nice! Tried very hard to give us what we wanted since we had several rooms. The rooms were good sized and the bathrooms seem clean, drapes are fine and carpet seemed clean(and that's always a problem for me) all was good for us! Any little problem someone came right away. Housekeepers were very nice and efficient. Laundry for guests.parking lot was clean and food and entertainment was very close by! The mall was only a couple of miles! Good tvs and about 60 channels. The only problem was wi-fi which is really iffy...they have a nice outdoor pool and hot tub but it was cold during my visit. I'll go back and Victorville is better for me now.

• Stayed January 2013
Lisa H, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. I'm so pleased to see that inspite of some of our less flattering review you gave our motel a try, and had a pleasant experience. I'm very glad that the staff was able to accommodate you in your needs while you were here. We hope to be able to serve you again.

Customer Relations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After driving for hours myself and 2 kids stopped at this Motel.First place off the freeway. Prices were reasonable, room was clean, and staff was so nice. Really made us fell welcome.Had some trouble with the door, but someone was there to help us. We have been back several times since and it's always nice.Thank You for your hospitallity. See you next time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lindsey O
First off i would like to thank you for staying with us at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. We are so glad that we are able to accommodate you each time you have been here. Regarding the doors we have been in the process of fixing all the glitches we have had with some of our electrical doors and please to announce that we have gotten most of the kinks worked out. Im please to read that when you did have an issue you were assisted right away.
Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again soon.

Customer Relations
Las Vegas
Reviewed November 20, 2012

After a long day of driving I stopped in at this property dead tired. The clerk said, "help you" w/o a smile or friendly greeting of any kind. Ask the best senior rate for one night and that I preferred a top floor near a stairway. She quoted the rate, it was the regular rate I discovered later, swiped a key card and took my money. Anxious to get some rest I started to unpack and get a shower and some rest. Coming out of the bathroom and looking around the room for the first time, I saw filthy carpet and even the two side chairs were even worst. I started to hang up my jacket when the entire closet rod fell to the floor...the hangers had been put on the rod but there wasn't a screw to hold the rod to the base...consequently all the hangers and my jacket hit the floor. The toliet paper holder was not glued/screwed to the wall so when you pulled the paper the entire holder and roll came out. Had I not allready showered in a hurry to get to bed I would have requested my money returned and went up the street. Do not stay here. They haven't put a dime into maintenance/upkeep in forever...you get confused because the outside looks presentable. Run do not walk away from this place.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Carl M
Lisa H, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your response about Americas Best Value Innl Hesperia. We would like to thank you for pointing out areas where we need to improve. We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of renovating our rooms. Management would like to offer you a 15% discount on you next stay if you so choose to stay with us again. Please bring this email with you if you choose to stay at the motel again.
Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
760-949-3231

Travelers are raving about these Hesperia hotels

Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were exhausted and may have slept through any noise but it seemed quiet. The overall condition and cleanliness of the room hovered somewhere around marginal. A port in the storm is the best I can say.

Room Tip: Check other locations first, make this a last resort.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lisa H, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your response about Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia. We would like to thank you for pointing out areas where we need to improve. We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of renovating our rooms. We appreciate any feedback from our guest,
Again thank you for your feedback.
usa
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We booked two rooms here out of necessity and would like to warn travelers that the hotel does not care about cleanliness or safety of guests. Sheets were stained and had cigarette burns. Worst of all, the guests in the room next door partied ALL night. I called the front desk when they tried to get in my room and continued to brush against my door. Finally, I insisted that they move me into another room because I feared for my safety. The new room was a smoking room and was even more dirty. It's a bit shady because the manager's card shows that it is an Americas Best Value Inn, but it is a Super 8. E-mails to the manager were not returned. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Torn and stained carpet (Do NOT go barefoot for ANY reason!); patched walls not painted; heater didn't work and it was 30 degrees outside; pillows reminded me of English muffins they were so thin; tv fuzzy; wi-fi inoperative; room stunk; paper thin walls; loud, noisy, obnoxious guests abound; bathtub had weak spots on floor and someone will step right through it someday; drain plug broken and just sits in the middle of the tub; no fresh paint in ages. Overall, IT'S A DUMP! Plus, they didn't enter my stay for the Wyndham Rewards program which was the ONLY reason I chose a Super 8. Avoid this rat hole at all costs!

Room Tip: Choose another motel, NOT this dump!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Lisa H, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Thank you for your response about the Super 8 Motel Hesperia. We would like to thank you for pointing out areas where we need to improve. We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of renovating our rooms. Management would like to offer you a 30% discount on one of your newly renovated rooms when completed. Estimated completion date is June 1, 2012. Please bring this email with you if you choose to stay at the motel again.
Front Desk Supervisor
Super 8 Motel
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This hotel is one of the worst I've stayed at. I shouldn't say any more but just to convince you; the room smelled, wasn't clean anywhere especially the bathroom where there were stains everywhere, unprofessionally maintained, loud with parties going on in the corridors and room banging all night long. It was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep driving!!!!

Room Tip: Keep driving
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Front Desk Supervisor
Super 8 Motel
760-949-3231
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Americas Best Value Inn - Adelanto/Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville
Holiday Inn Victorville
Holiday Inn Victorville
#4 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!