“Lots of food, little miney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
HESPERIA
“Lots of food, little miney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Buffet style eating. So much food to choose from and everything tasted pretty good. This place catered to almost any food craving. They even had sugar free deserts. For the money, this buffet is reasonable.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank qrandee

Hesperia, California
“You need to be HUNGRYYYYY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

There is a lot so say about this place , but Everything is Delicious Says it all.
I live in the area and come here often, never tire of it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 5151Danny
“The hespira store needs to close!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've been seeing the commercial and wanted to go try the golden corral. I wish I didn't. We walk in and there's no greeting. We had a party of 6 and we couldn't find a table. We go to one side of the restaurant and told we could sit there. The lettuce was Brown. The salad dressing spoons were dirty. The floors had food droppings. There's was only two small over cooked meat loaf. Cole slaw tasted sour. Ham was dried!! And the desert case was empty. Maybe only 5 cookies were in there. And there was chocolate drippings everywhere. I didn't see one employee clean up while I was there. The waiter only came by once to ask if we wanted refills. We had to place our dirty plates on another table cuz nobody came to take them away. Very small selection of deserts. I won't be coming back! All sides and veggies were low they don't get rotated often.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank turtleseven
Riverside, California
“VERY GOOD BUFFET”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

The best Golden Corral we have ever visited. Very clean. Staff were well organized and treated the guests with respect. Offered great service.

The food was good, hot and well prepared. Good variety of items on the salad bar, good choice of healthy items.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Chuck8700
North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“So Blown Away By This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I still need to be slapped in the face. I can not fathom that we even stopped here on our way back from So Cal to our home base in Sin City, USA. The main reason I told my lady I wanted to pull off the interstate was to see if it tasted the way it looked on the tube. I fully expected to experience what I have had at others of the same ilk...BUT the good times started when we hit the cashier at the front of the restaurant. She was extremely friendly and had a big smile...We plunked down five cents shy of twenty bucks and took our chances at the buffet. First you notice how really huge the place is. Seats everywhere and the food stretches from here to there. They have a produce area that is tricked out nicely and then the soups and salads and main entree items. On the far end are the deserts. I was hankering for a hot fudge sundae at a DQ but they had one there on the line. My cheese broccoli soup was over the top. Even had two bowls of the tasty treat. They had sirloin cheese sliders and the best marinated chicken that I put on my Caesar salad. The waitress was by our table again and again to see if we needed anything. Plus she was so damn friendly that I left her a fiver. Yea, at the Golden Corral in Hesperia. You can still knock me over. The place was dynamite! I am NOT a fan of the chains. Hate most of 'em but I just discovered they are building a unit in my town right now. That will save us the drive over a hundred and fifty miles to the doors of this place. Even chatted with one of the local franchise owners and he was really friendly, too. I have not been to any others in the chain. I can only hope that they are kinda near the quality of the food and service we found here. So, take the time and make the effort to hit the off ramp next time you are by this place. Your palate will give you a big hug.....

• Visited September 2013