Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
$99
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
$60
SpringHill Suites
$87
$81
$71
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness center
All reviewshigh desertcardio machinesindoor poolnice business arearoom was large and comfortablesoccer tournamenteasy accesswould definitely stay here againfew monthsin n out burgernearby restaurantsbusiness travelercoffee potoff the highwayking bedcomfortable stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed here one night, The room was very clean and the service was great. We had requested a rollaway and it was in our room within 15minutes. No breakfast buffet but a nice bistro with reasonable prices to get breakfast. They have both an indoor and outdoor pool. The pool and pool area were also clean with plenty of towels available. The outdoor pool was not heated so we decided on the indoor pool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. And appretiate your time taken to write this review. looking forward to your next stay with us again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on the way to California. This Hotel is much nicer than expected from the outside. The Room is small however it is very clean! This was my first stay in a Courtyard by Marriott and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for Choosing our hotel for your stay. I appretiate your time taken to write this review, This is a training tool to make sure we deliver best guest service to our guest.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and never had any problems. We stayed here for a funeral this time and had 2 rooms. My husband and I in 1 room and daughter in the other. We got in late that night after the funeral so we slept in a little late but we had the room till the next day anyway. But my daughter called and woke my husband and I up stating that the front desk had been knocking on her door saying she was smoking and she don't smoke. So i called front desk and they were trying to charge my card for smoking deposit or something so I went down to talk to her and she was very rude (this was a different staff from when I stayed before) any way I have a block on my card so no extra charges can be put on my card. So I told her I would be talking to corporate about them. She then had a maintenance person escort me to my room, because my card wasn't working and then he said the smoke was in my room. So now I'm like ok you said it was in my daughters room and now it's in my room and I just woke up and came down stairs to talk to you people? So he lied and she lied and I don't know who was smoking but it wasn't us and we won't stay there any more and I stay at Marriott's all over the US and have never had any problems with any of the staff even when we had 4 or more rooms for a small family reunion and we were laughing and talking all night at the other hotels. I love Marriott but will not stay at Courtyard in Hesperia again. They could have handled the situation better.

Room Tip: If staff changes I will stay again but other wise I won't. Very rude and didn't handle situation very well in my opinion.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ConnieK331
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Hello Sir,
I would like to appologies on the inconvience you had faced during your stay with us. Please accept my appology, and will ensure you it wont happen again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a remarkably decent hotel considering how remote it is. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with large bathrooms. There are two downsides: the walls are paper thin and the hotels' food is TERRIBLE. The latter is particularly unfortunate because basically the only food in town is fast food.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for Choosing Our Hotel for your stay. And appretiate your Time to write this survey. We will take your comments seriously.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel room itself was very comfy, they did have a coffee pot in the roombut I wanted to go downstairs and get a fresh cup and read the paper, they do not have complimentary coffee, its a little cafe and everything is overpriced, i ordered a cup of coffee and my daughter ordered hot chocolate, the total was over $5.00, next time I will stay next door at the Marriott Springhill Suites

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you for Taking Time and Writing this Review...And Will Consider this review a tool to improve our service much better Everytime.