Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
$94
$77
$129
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
$64
Travelocity
$87
$81
$62
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness center
All reviewshigh desertcardio machinesindoor poolnice business arearoom was large and comfortablesoccer tournamenteasy accesswould definitely stay here againfew monthsin n out burgernearby restaurantsbusiness travelercoffee potoff the highwayking bedcomfortable stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The check in was fast and efficient. Convenient parking lot and very well lit. The room was immaculate and beautiful.
Bed are comfortable, thick towels, and the bathtub/shower is huge.
The staff are very courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional.
One of the best Marriott Courtyard I've ever stayed and will continue to stay at this location again and again.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank LoveN3
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank You for taking time to write this Review, We do appretiate your feedback. And will look forward to your next stay with us again.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have been staying at this particular hotel sense early February ,prior to that I tried a few other hotels of which were somewhat okay but what really set Courtyard apart was not only the layout of that hotel with all its conveniences and close freeway access but exceptional personal.who go out of their way to accommodate your every need.The personalize help when your out of town makes life so much more refreshing when returning to any hotel.I work for a major retailer project managing new an existing structures.It's really important to receive updated information in a timely manor and Marriott staff makes sure all packages get to me ASAP by a quick phone call.Rooms are always clean plenty of towels and fresh smelling linens.No need to leave the hotel with a restaurant ,bar and snack shop.In the area I would diffidently recommend the Hesperia Marriott Courtyard.

Room Tip: Top floor always a good choice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SPACE24156
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA. Guest Satisfaction is OUr Priority and We do take extra Step to Make sure our Guest Stay is remarkable.I do Appretiate your Feedback and Looking forward to your next stay with us. Thank You .

Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I can always count on this Courtyard to be clean and priced right. He likes this hotel chain and it feels familiar to us as we stay at many of them. This one has a nice indoor pool, o.k. workout room and easy access to the computers in the lobby, although they are typically slow. The in house café is convenient for a quick basic bite or drink, but a little high. There are the usual fast food places around; Denny’s, In-and-out, Jack in the Box, Star Buck, etc. Recent Fresh and Easy market opened about a mile down Main Street, which is nice for more healthy food to take back to hotel. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Located adjacent to Highway 15. Don’t know of much reason to stop here though, unless you have business or family in the area as we do. We are out here about 6 times a year. This hotel seems to get allot less of the traveling soccer families that the Springhill Suite hotel right next to it. We once failed to make a reservation in advance and they were sold out with a traveling convention group and we ended up across the freeway at the Holiday Inn. That was not as nice; even with the breakfast that Holiday Inn has, we prefer the quieter-better built Courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank discerndee

Thank You for Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA. I appretiate your Feedback and will Make sure your Next stay with us is also Pleasant. Thank You.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Let me first begin by saying I do not like this area (the high desert) & I've never stayed at a hotel here, but I found myself in a position where I had to get a room here for two nights. It was great trepidation that I booked a hotel & I figured that the Courtyard by Marriott would be the least of the area evils.

We were greated by a friendly front desk agent who explained the hotel ammenities. We were given an early check in & I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see that the room was clean, the bathroom was large, well laid out & clean. In the room, there was a small refrigerator & a coffee maker (the coffee wasn't the best. There is coffee in the business center, & they brew Starbucks coffee in the little cafe area in the lobby & there is a Starbucks around the corner as well...of course).
There is also a little "store" in the lobby where you can get beverages, single serving cereal bowls, snacks, etc. There is no charge for parking, though I wouldn't expect there to be in this area.
There is a single washing machine & dryer in a "guest laundry room" for $1 each, should the need arise.

The bathroom door in the room was strange. It was a very large, industrial sized door that opened out & didn't stay open if you wanted to talk to your travel companion while getting ready. It was the only odd part of the room layout that made navigation a little difficult, but no major issue, really.

The sheets & towels were not high quality, but they were clean & just fine.

Disappointing: Our second night of the stay, we returned, exhausted, to our room after a very long day looking forward to showers only to find that the room had not been cleaned. When we called the front desk, we were told there was no one on staff at this hour (around 10:30 pm) & we would have to go down to the front desk to pick up some towels. Seeing as how room cleaning is one of the key amenities for which you pay, I was extremely disappointed for this inconvenience. We hadn't the time at check out to speak with a manager, so we are writing a letter to Marriott regarding the experience.

Overall, this hotel would've been a pleasant surprise in a town from which I was not expecting much, if it were not for the lack of housekeeping services. (This is why I am only giving an "average" to cleanliness...but it was a clean hotel)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank NYArtistGirl
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for writing this review, I appologies on the inconvience you had on your stay. Please give us one more chance to make your stay an better one. Thank You .

Reviewed February 21, 2012

The (mis)adventure started when I arrived at 11:00 hoping for an early check-in. My room wasn't ready and I was told to come back after 3:00. Fair enough. But when I returned at 3:30, there was a 30-minute long line to check in. And many were being turned away because their rooms were not ready. When I finally got to the front of the line, I was told that my room also was not ready and was asked to come back in 30 minutes. I responded that I was told earlier that my room would be ready at 3:00. She then checked with housekeeping and found out that my room actually was ready. After dinner and a movie, we returned to our room at 8:00. It sounded more like we were inside of a bass drum than a hotel room. The source of the wall-vibrating noise was a party with a DJ in the banquet room below our second floor room. I called the front desk to complain about the noise at 9:30 when we were ready for bed. The woman responded that the music would continue for another 1 1/2 hours, but she would see if they would turn the bass down. But it was still going with full bass at 11:30. I called the front desk again to ask that the music be turned off. I was told that the party and music would go on until midnight. And it did. I complained again on checkout the next morning. The front desk representative responded that the hotel was poorly designed as the hotel rooms were built directly over the banquet room. Sounds more like a management than design problem to me. How about not renting out the banquet room for late-night parties with amplified music? This is supposed to be a hotel, no?

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank SDCADan

Thank you for writing this review, I appologies on the inconvience you had due to the noise disturbance, I request you to try us again, will make sure your stay at our location will be pleasant and wont have any complaints..
Bijal Patel