“The Best Thing To The High Desert”

Wood Grill Buffet - Hesperia
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Hesperia
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Description: High End Buffet (Las Vegas Style). Delicious and always fresh 180 food items to choose from. Now serving breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. Many low calories and healthy items: make your own meal. Dinner Buffet includes grilled top sirloin steaks, smoked BBQ ribs, carved roast beef, fresh grilled vegetables, slow-cooked pot roast and jumbo fried shrimp. Adelanto, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Highland, Fontana
Reviewed October 31, 2009

The wood grill is the boom.The best thing that could have happened to the high desert. Now they are start to rush a little things. But the hot wings are very good and the shrimps,chicken stripes,cat fish is the best. I just went to the one in Downey California and I didn't like the fact that you had to buy you drink it was not included with the price of the meal.

Reviewed August 21, 2009

Made a call on Woods Grill Buffet last night for the first time and I am here to tell you it was outstanding. I have not visited a buffet this good in quite some time. The food was cleanly displayed and organized. The servers were right there with drinks and very friendly. I think this is the best 12 bucks I have spent in a long time. Still picturing the shrimp, steaks, salad bar and massive dessert bar. We drive 35 miles to get there, well worth it. Mike& Toni Crestline, CA

Reviewed July 8, 2009

I have ben there fifteen times and can't stop going, it's addicting. I suggest that Home Town Buffet improve or pack up and leave, to make way for another WOOD GRILL Victorville needs one.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

Whatever you do don't let the line at the door stop you from parking the car and going inside. if anything let it intrigue you into going in.
The staff are friendly, courteous and quick to see that you are made happy. The food reminds me of eating on the Holidays at my grandmothers house. Even my grandmother loves this buffet, and she's a tougher critic than myself. Trust me, one stop here and you'll never go to Hometown again. The food is well worth the price of admission at double the cost. No matter how far the drive , make the trip. Hell I've even taken the bus to get there, and still had to walk three blocks. Theres only 3 things that could make this place better. 1. 24hr service. 2. frequent visitor discount card. 3. Beds in back.

Keep up the Good Job