“yummy pizza in Redondo”

Pedone's Pizza & Italian Food
Ranked #105 of 134 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Pedone's has been a local favorite for over 40 yrs. and wins yr after yr Best Pizza, Best Wings, Best Italian Food. Pedone's has a great selection of over 30 beers and a wide variety of wines w a bar area, dining area and kids play area! Service and food quality is a priority! You will enjoy yourself!
San Francisco, California
“yummy pizza in Redondo”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The thin crust of the pizza is amazing!
Be warned though-It does have alot of garlic! Not a problem for me but I have alot of friends who are sensitive to garlic.
The lunch special is a bargain!
Nice outside seating

Visited May 2012

Minnesota
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were in town to see the Price is Right and wound up here for dinner the night before. They were having a comedy night with evidently open mike so it was pretty crowded. My husband and I own a pizza place (new york style) so we always try to stop at one on vacation to check it out and for ideas etc. Did not like the pizza at all. My husband thought it was okay, but not much sauce so it was pretty dry and tasteless. I liked that it was thin, but that is about it. I also had the garlic puffs. Good flavor, but I thought it came with sauce, which it did not. So another dry item becuase they were pretty well done. I enivsioned them light and fluffy and really garlicky with an amazing dipping sauce. Only part right was really garlicky. Our friends had a sandwich and burger. Can't say how those were, and they didn't really say much. So my guess was just okay.
I think you can find a better place to eat than here that won't leave you craving flavor. I was soooo bummed after leaving here! And comedy wasn't funny at all. There was one guy who was sort of funny.....

• Visited April 2012
Los Angeles, CA
“Pedones, the best Italian food and deliver in the Beach Cities, Los Angeles”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Oh Pedones, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways: Chicken Parmigiana, Eggplant, Lasagna, and your homemade salad dressing. It's all so good. Portions are plentiful, and prices cheap. Look for regular deals on Groupon to save. But beware, this menu is not for a dieter! :)

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Recessionista
Hermosa Beach, California
“mediocre pizza, mediocre environment, slow service”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Pedone's is dark and dingy. The pizza is nothing special. It took forever to be served my pizza and it's not a pleasant environment in which to wait. Better to go to Paisano's New York pizza.

• Visited February 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“very good”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

we ended up in Pedone's because of a restaurant.com coupon during a visit from NC. the food was fresh and the pizza excellent. we tried a couple of different kinds as well as a salad and everything was very good.

• Visited October 2011