“delicious food, good service”
Review of Cantina Real

Cantina Real
Ranked #84 of 137 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our service was excellent and the food was delicious. With 8 people at our table, we all really enjoyed our meals. This is a restaurant which values customer service. We had a group of 10 and we nicely accommodated. Wait staff was attentive enough and we received drinks and food in a timely manner. I will definately return to Cantina Real!

There are newer reviews for Cantina Real

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Bottomless chips & salsa! Great start! We ordered the chicken fajitas -- they don't serve fajitas for two, but there was enough to share! A friend ordered the enchiladas -- one bean, one cheese -- and said they were excellent! Good prices, good food.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food was good but don't be fooled by 'Happy hour ' prices as this is not what you pay, even so the prices were very good compared to UK prices. Several customers had dogs tied up outside. The waitress made a huge fuss of them patting and playing with them, not sure how hygienic this is......

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have frequented this eatery 4 times now. The first three visits were good to the very good. My last visit, however, was memorable in a way you do not want. I ordered the "Special"which was Carnitas, which the server recommended. When the meal came, the Carnitas were dry and old, like they had been cooked the day before and had been sitting out overnight. Anyone just viewing the entree would be able to see the carnitas were uneatable. The plate should have never made it to my table. I took a bite just to see if it tasted as bad as it looked....Yup! Had my daughter taste as well. She took it out of her mouth it was so bad.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place sits right at the end of Pier Street. I sat outside watching the sun go down. Restaurant looks pretty average but don't be fooled. Food is well prepared with large portions. The crab enchiladas were one of the best I've had. Not loaded with a bunch of cheese but instead loaded with fresh crab. Would recommend. Decent happy hour. $6 top shelf Cadillac margaritas. Will be back next time in Hermosa Beach.