“Hines”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I breakfast 4th of July morning. Sat out on the patio on a beautiful morning. Great food. Great service.

1  Thank Chaderboxx

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Really good omelettes and breakfast food. We ate there twice on vacation. Really good both times. Great service and a great view down to the beach. A must stop when visiting Hermosa Beach.

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love Martha's and their patio. It's a great choice for breakfast with lots of healthy options. Get there early and put your name in if you're going on a sunny Saturday or Sunday. One of the best breakfast choices in South Bay!

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We were six friends and we got to this place by checking tripadvisor. Friendly staff, large and tasty breakfast and good coffee. That's exactly what we were looking for!

1  Thank Paolo R
Reviewed April 20, 2014

So, apparently people like this place. Why? well... that fact that the line almost went onto the strand was a hint, and if you have 2 stacks on plastic chairs just for waiting, thats a good sign. We were seated outside and right by the door. I got the Redondo, and it was amazing!!!! My boyfriend got the special, which was boysenberry and cream cheese stuff french toast??? I think so, that's what I remember. There was a lot of food and we took the rest home :) Seriously, if you live in Hermosa Beach, you need to check this place out :) Can't wait to visit again!

1  Thank Elizabeth P