“Great food and and ocean view to go with it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Abigaile Restaurant

Abigaile Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Abigaile Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 132 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier Ave
Hermosa Beach, California
“Great food and and ocean view to go with it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've probably had dinner at Abigails at least 12 times since they've opened and keep going back. On this recent visit I ate on the deck located upstairs and finally had their burger which is incredibly good. The Pho Chicken salad is exceptional as well. This is a fantastic spot to view the sunset this summer in Hermosa Beach.

Visited July 2014

Washington DC
“I know a Guy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

i nephew lives in Hermosa beach and on a recent visit we celebrate my Brothers Birthday at Abigaile's -they have menu large enough for all your dining needs
‘chewy n gooey’-fried green olives-roasted brussels- to start brussels were best coming in second chewy/gooey cheese poofs -ok- not gooey- a bit chewy
i had thai red curry shortrib - shortrib was a bit fatty- but i did eat it all
niece had chilled somen noodles- was pretty good
a few brewery burger- looked good - fries and homemade ketchup very good
Brother had chipotle pork meatballs- said they were good
beyond the food the service is a bit odd - they bring food to the table when it is ready - not all at the same time
good part is other can talk while you eat- you can talk when they eat
bad part- some are done before the last person is served- i even asked about this and was told that this is the chefs policy - my court my rules
i would go back again - so try it you might like it

• Visited June 2014
Forest, Virginia
“Want to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I had a long layover at LAX and it was suggested to us to go to Hermosa Beach to spend the time. Once we got to the beach, a bartender at a bar by the beach recommended Abigaile for dinner and we are so glad and thankful she did. Our food was so delicious and so fresh, and they also have good craft brews as well. Everyone working there was very friendly, too. Now my wife and I keep talking about how good the food was there, and we wish the restaurant was actually close to us so we could visit again and again!

• Visited May 2014
Torrance, California
“Worth a trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was taken to this restaurant by a friend who is vegan. We both enjoyed wonderful food and service. The staff accommodated the change to our reservation on a Saturday night and could not have been nicer. The food was wonderful and I can't wait to go back and bring others! A must try if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
Hermosa Beach, California
“Thank God for Abigaile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Finally some real food in Hermosa Beach. I've eaten here many times since they've opened and have never been disappointed. The "pho" chicken salad is epic, the tempura green beans a must and the salt n' pepper prawns are amazing. It's all good. Only set back is the noise level in the restaurant but we somehow get past that and keep going back.

• Visited April 2014