I stayed in this hotel in June. Although the place is not inexpensive ($189/night) I think it's priced about right for this time of year and the location. It is situated on the Pacific Coast Highway in a well traveled area. Do not think while reading the words "Pacific Coast Highway" that this place is on a cliff overlooking the ocean or some silvan setting that you may see 100 miles north up the coast. It is not.
There are a number of restaurants, clubs and shopping facilities in the area that you can easily walk to.
I stayed on the "street side" of the facility which faces west. Those rooms have a small balcony. Two chairs and a very small table are provided. There are rooms on the third and fourth floor that do give you an ocean view. The water is in the distance so forget about hearing the peaceful sound of the ocean.
Breakfast at Hampton Inns are free. The food is edible but you may want to consider other choices. A surprise at breakfast were containers of Dannon yougurt of the Greek variety - which is strained. Quite nice.
I'm happy to report that parking is free! In CA that is a big deal because I've paid as much as $30/night in other locations.
I would stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Hampton Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Hampton Inn