Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
$161
Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$278
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Shade Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$155
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssun deckgreat locationgrocery storeroom was cleanpacific coast highwaywithin walking distancebusy streetfree breakfastgreat place to stayminute walkoatmealone night stayrestaurants and barsfew blockspleasant stayfree parkingwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We travel very frequently on business and pleasure - stayed one night at this hotel due to its proximity to the airport. Compared to a lot of other Hampton Inns, this one was a pleasant surprise! We stayed in a whirlpool room with a nice little balcony looking toward the beach. The bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean. We walked in to be greeted by a friendly gentleman at the front desk - a tall man with glasses who has a funny and wry sense of humor - plus he was very informative, making sure we had everything we needed.

The air conditioner was cold, loved the DirectTV, and the whirlpool was so nice to relax in after a long 5-day business trip, plus sitting on the balcony looking at the water, which although more than a few blocks away, was still a great view.

Would definitely stay here again. We didn't give it 5 stars only because it is so difficult to get in and out of traffic on the Pacific Coast Hwy - the hotel sits right at the edge of this busy, busy road.

But we definitely recommend this place!

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with the whirlpool rooms and ocean view (which overlook the PCHwy, however)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JeannieTheCastigator
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my family at the beginning of a coastal California vacation. I had stayed here before for business, so I knew what I was getting into: right on the PCH, easy stroll down Pier Ave to the beach, safe, clean, and reasonably priced. Even work this in mind, the hotel exceeded my expectations. Janet, who worked the front desk when I checked in with my family, had put us in one of the rooms facing PCH and the ocean. She said she guessed we would appreciate the view. And she was right. Despite being right next to the road, the rooms, which are very spacious and include a balcony, are also very tight and quiet. Great stay. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Ken A
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Our engineering team stays here a lot while on business trips. Most of us are planning to stay here on our vacations, if possible! The people who keep this place running are the key to its success. From the management to the front desk staff to the housekeepers, everyone is as friendly, as accomodating and as helpful as can be. Working mostly nights, it is sometimes hard to get some rest and try to keep the houskeepers informed of when to service the room. Here, the housekeepers actively ASK if I will just let them know when I am awake and they take care of the servicing. Vincent, one of the night auditors is always up for conversation and has fresh coffee available even at 4AM. Brandon at the front desk is one of the most welcoming hosts I've ever had. Mr. Patel is always asking if we need anything. Everyone of them knows where the best restaurants are! This hotel definately makes our stay easier and lets us know we are valued guests!

Room Tip: Who needs a pool? The ocean is three blocks away!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Larry A
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night prior to departing for home out of LAX. We were in room 423 on the top level with a 'balcony' that opened out on the sundeck. Great check in, great check out - used HHonors points so didn't have to pay a penny. Room was large and comfortable, bathroom was very clean. Very comfortable bed and signs everywhere touting how they wacsh the comforters between guests, which I guess some other places don't do. There was a mini-kitchen in the room that would be useful to traveling families (we weren't staying long enough to need it). Free breakfast was better and more expensive than I expected. Very friendly staff. Nice view of the ocean from the upper floors but the walk down to the beach was pretty long, longer than I expected -- not a deal-breaker, however. Our first time in a Hampton Inn, won't be the last!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

The staff make this place! They are so accomorating, have a friendly smile and willing to chat. The rooms are spacious and very clean and have a wonderfully comfortable large bed.

A very pleasant stay. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012