We stayed here for one night prior to departing for home out of LAX. We were in room 423 on the top level with a 'balcony' that opened out on the sundeck. Great check in, great check out - used HHonors points so didn't have to pay a penny. Room was large and comfortable, bathroom was very clean. Very comfortable bed and signs everywhere touting how they wacsh the comforters between guests, which I guess some other places don't do. There was a mini-kitchen in the room that would be useful to traveling families (we weren't staying long enough to need it). Free breakfast was better and more expensive than I expected. Very friendly staff. Nice view of the ocean from the upper floors but the walk down to the beach was pretty long, longer than I expected -- not a deal-breaker, however. Our first time in a Hampton Inn, won't be the last!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Hampton Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Hampton Inn