“You have to visit in July when they have 20 comics a night!”

The Comedy and Magic Club
Rolling Hills Estates, California
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“You have to visit in July when they have 20 comics a night!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I look forward to visiting the Comedy and Magic Club every July. I love the 20 comics a night where each comic showcases their very best stuff. I leave there with pains in my side from laughing so hard. I have been there when famous comedians just pop in because they love this club so much. I have also been on Sunday night when Jay Leno performs, which is also a treat. This club is so great and I just love that it is in Hermosa Beach a little out of the LA scene. I can not wait to go back!!!

Visited June 2012

California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good venue”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have been going to the Comedy and Magic Club for years, and you will most likely see comedians who have been on Comedy Central, HBO or on a late night talk show. I have had a birthday there and the staff is very accommodating. I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a good time to laugh with your friends.

Visited May 2012
Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Leno and the pre-show were great”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

10 of us went to see Leno for my wife's 60th birthday. The food was good - we were pleasantly surprised. The pre-show (his writers) were very funny. the doors open at 5 and it is first come first seated. There was a line up when we got there at 5. the show starts at 7.

Visited February 2012