“A different sort of restaurant”
Review of Hot's Kitchen

Hot's Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 137 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 30, 2012

One of the two tacos was great. It was the tempura shrimp taco. I thought it was expensive for the amount you get.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

They have 3 main niches here, tacos and burgers, both served in a tapas or small plates format, and also a huge selection of specialty and boutique beers on tap.

We came here as a default after a bad experience at a neighboring restaurant, and have since returned, always satisfied. Their burgers are considered the best burgers in the South Bay, and they are great! The tacos as well - and I particularly like the steak and potato. My favorite, though, is the Taco salad, which has some subtle but delicious flavors, and is a little different than your usual taco salad.

Check it out! Delicious food and a great location.

1  Thank RoadTripShelby
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great little spot to grab something different. It is not high cuisine but its creative and paired with good wine selection (although limited) and a great tap selection it is a great spot to grab an early dinner or a drink.

Try the chorizo, cubano, or dirty bird tacos... all of the burgers, and whatever Mushroom selection they offer is usually great.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family ate here after reading reviews on tripadvisor.com. We were visiting CA all the way from the east coast, and were looking forward to the experience of Hot's. I have to say, my whole family was thoroughly disappointed. The food was mediocre at best, we had to wait longer than anyone should have to, and the staff was rude- and did not apologize for us having to wait for so long for our meal. The only positive thing to come out of this dining experience was the relief that we don't live the town that supports such a nasty pimple of a restaurant. Eat somewhere else - this is totally not worth it.

4  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife and I whent to this restaurant, and was shocked to see tyhat they had foie gras on the menu even though it is illegal to sell in California. Apparently they have bypassed the ban by "giving it away" as a sidedish! Even though the burger that included foi gras was twice the price as a normal one!!!
The food was so poor neither my Wife and I could eat it, the service was slow and the staff rude, please do not bother giving your hard earned dollar to these people!!

2  Thank OnTheSquare