“Terrible Service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Tammie was nice and personable when we first started going here as local residents of Hermosa. We almost instantly noticed on the weekends, when it was very busy (good for her), she would be uncomfortably rude and obviously overwhelmed. The service was very slow. Unfortunately, the attitude now continues during the week with little to no patrons inside. The continued lack of service has brought me to the point where I have walked out after 15 minuted of simply being ignored even asking her to please take our order, being "shooed" off to another waitress that never returned, and her sitting down with the 2 people already served at the coffee bar. I am nice and friendly to everyone I patron with, I will no longer do business with Tammie or her cafe. Too bad the food was good.

2  Thank JulsDen

Reviewed March 21, 2012

How does a restaurant put out very good, inexpensive grub & let the wait staff spoil the dining experience.
I had the best pork chop breakfast ever & she who must be obeyed complained about how salty her scramble was but otherwise all was good with our friends meals.
We had to chase the help to pay & leave & they were all out the back gas bagging & giggling instead of doing their job.
Comments such as ours are ongoing according to reviews of Tammies cafe.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have been back a few more times and the service is just getting worse and worse. The owner Tammie is always looking stressed and does not hire enough help. Which in my opinion is big part of a running a successful business. Since I have been back a few more times I seen that a just laid back beach community like service is not going to make customers come back even though the food is great. I am sad to have to report businesses that are not up to acceptable standards. If your in not rush and don't care about the lack of service I still like the food.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great location on the main street. Parking easy on a weekday. Reasonable large portions, excellent kind staff, hats off to Kelly who added a nice touch to our table and our family. Highly Recommend and do not miss the chance to purchase one of their muffins for breakfast or to take with you while you walk on the beach, which is located a block away.

Groupon coupons have expired for this location, but do not let that stop you from enjoying an amazing breakfast.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Odds are Tammie will seat you.... reasonably priced good breakfast food... personal and friendly staff, don't miss the freshly baked muffins.. YUM