“Great Patio Experience”
Review of Watermans

Watermans
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Description: We provide a casual laid back beach/surf oriented atmosphere with the primary focus of providing good healthy food associated with famous surf locations from around the world.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Patio Experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our party spent a few hours at Watermans on a cool but lovely Saturday afternoon. Heaters on the patio were attractive but inefficient. Good food (5/5 for the hummus with pita chips). Food/beer selections and prices were very good. There were some lighting issues with the women's bathroom and management was aware of the issue. Thanks for NOT having televisions on the patio; the folks inside could enjoy the football games while we outside could enjoy our people-watching. Service was reasonable We will happily return.

• Visited January 2013

Toronto
“Good food, small portions”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Reasonably priced establishment that serves well presented food and a variety of interesting choices. Servers could have been more attentive.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Really liked it here but..”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

was told the Happy Hour included everything then when I ordered the margarita they said it wasn't included. They begrudgingly gave me on for free when I mentioned consumer rights but the waitress gave me daggers for the rest of the evening. Don't false advertise then..

Visited September 2012
2 Thank CarrieBtravels
Hermosa Beach, California
“Mixed experience - can be great but inconsistent”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We went there twice in one week. the first time basd upon these TA reviews. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, and my daughter ordered the Ahi Poke, and both were dlicious. A week later we went there and ordered the same thing, and the pulled pork was dry and the poke was overly spicy and not complex in flavor.. Inconsistent, but I will return and worth another try after our first experience. Would give 3 1/2 stars if I could.

• Visited September 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Burger”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

While I was in Hermosa Beach I wandered down Pier Ave to find a place to eat lunch. I saw the Watermann's sign and remembered the reviews from TA. I ordered the Black and Blue burger and it was fantastic. I was able to sit ourside and enjoy the wonderful weather. The food was very good, the atmosphere was fun and the service was very good.

• Visited September 2012