“Great hotel for the area and inexpensive”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Hermosa Beach
bay area, california
“Great hotel for the area and inexpensive”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

My wife and I stayed here when going to see a show at the Saint Rocke (Animal Liberation Orchestra - an AMAZING jam band) and this was a great location - only about .5 mi away. Our room was big, included a fridge and we even had an ocean view (okay, the ocean was about a half mile away, but hey). The price was pretty cheap, maybe 70ish for a Saturday night. Parking was free (such a difference from staying in SanFran!) and there was lots of it. Overall, a very nice place for not much money and a good location for the Saint Rocke. The only complaint would be that the WiFi in our room was really weak - but we didn't really need it (AT&T 3G signal is pretty good).

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ashcalif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Matthews, North Carolina
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Stayed here wqhile on business all over the LA area. It was a great choice for an inexpensive hotel in a good location. Most other area hotels (old motel style) are nowhere near as clean and roomy as this. Will stay here again on my next rrip to the area. By the way; there is a great Peruvian chicken restaurant located in the shopping center adjacent to the hotel.

2 Thank glhutch
nashville, tn
Reviewed January 31, 2011

We have stayed at this location before, and we'll stay here again! We liked the: 1) friendly and helpful staff; 2) great location - close to beach and pier, beautiful view from breakfast room, also near shopping; 3) complimentary healthy and delicious breakfast; 4) good rates; 5) free parking; 6) bikes for rent at reasonable rates; 7) tea in rooms and in lobby; 8) keyed safe and refrigerator in rooms; 9) accomodating manager; 10) quiet rooms; and 11) amazingly comfortable pillows. We can't say enough good about it!

Santa Maria, California
Reviewed January 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn Hermosa Beach on 01/23/11. We had two puppies in tow that we were moving from Salt Lake City to Southern California on behalf of our rescue group.

I would highly recommend the Quality Inn Hermosa Beach to anyone traveling with pets. They were very accommodating.

On top of their wonderful pet policy, they had a very nice area set up off the lobby with two computers and a printer for guest use. This was really a benefit for someone like me who is currently taking online masters classes.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites Hermosa Beach for our honeymoon. Our suite was wonderful. The suite had a jacuzzi tub, refrigerator, and free high speed internet. Every morning free breakfast was available. The hotel was a home away from home. The staff was kind and very helpful. The hotel is centrally located which allows you to travel the area with ease. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, stores, and restaurants. Great vacation spot!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I had never stayed at this Quality Inn and picked it primarily for its location. I called the hotel directly and the staff I talked to seemed extremely friendly and helpful. When I arrived I was greeted as if they really happy to see me. I was so pleased that the room was spacious and clean with a flat screen tv with many channels including HBO. There was a complimentary breakfast with a terrace overlooking the Pacific in the near distance. Parking was very easy underneath and also behind the building.
I judge a hotel by two things: Was it quiet and was the mattress comfortable (in other words, did I get a good night's sleep). The answer is an emphatic "yes!"

Plano, Texas
Reviewed January 7, 2011

This place is great. Walking distance from the beach and the pier. Close to tons of restaurants and grocery stores. Check in was easy and the front desk staff was always very helpful. Room was clean and linens were all clean and looking new. Any questions that I had, the front desk folks handled and promptly helped me out.

Great place to stay and reasonable prices! I will be staying here next year when I come back out!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Holiday Inn Express Hermosa Beach
Grandview Inn
Grandview Inn
#6 of 7 in Hermosa Beach

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!