Spent a full week at the Hermosa Quality Inn March 2013. The room was quite spacious, and clean. The staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. Breakfast items were the usual fare for a budget hotel, but was well stocked and fresh. The breakfast area was also quite well organized and clean. A couple of minor issues: the outdoor spa water was cold, basically could not use it. The key entry on the back door by the spa did not work. But overall this was quite an enjoyable experience. The location is very convenient grocery, and Starbucks right next door. We arrived late after midnight, we had called ahead to inform the hotel about our late flight, our reservation was accurate and we were greeted by name when we arrived. We would certainly stay again, when we visit the South Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites is centrally located in Hermosa Beach, just six miles south of LAX Airport. Our hotel offers spacious, newly renovated guest rooms with an array of amenities from complimentary breakfast to free guest parking. Our friendly staff is knowledgeable of the area and takes pride in offering exceptional customer service. Whether you're taking a family vacation or traveling for business, we offer a variety of room types that are sure to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Quality Inn