“reatest time of aur lives!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Hermosa Beach
Reviewed January 4, 2013

this trip was supposed to only be a casual night out. we did not expect the great service that we attained. first of all the people were great. wonderful entusiasm. second of all the rooms were just phenomenal, extremely clean. finally the views and surruondings were probably the most beautiful in my three years of traveling. all in all i give this service 5 stars and two thums up to the heavens. thank you for your hospitality.

nacheezy

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Management H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Fabian,

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have stayed here many times. The thing that stands out most to me is how wonderful the staff are., They are always helpful and delightful to deal with. I think for the money you get great quality. I will certainly stay there again in the future for all my trips down to hermosa beach.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Paula,

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the QIAS two days before going up to Santa Monica. Location is excellent if you don't mind a 10 minute walk to the beach, which we didn't. The rooms are spacious and clean. Plenty of stores and places to eat nearby. The complimentary breakfast they provide is better than most hotels. I would definitely go back and recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We're glad you enjoyed the surroundings of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My 16 year old son and I stayed two nights here and rode our bikes to the beach several times a day. Would also be a fairly short walk if needed. The room was perfect because we had a bedroom for me and the living room with a sofa bed for my son, each with their own television. The hotel was generally average but the price and proximity to the beach raised it one notch. Staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast variety was good although typical hotel stuff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Management H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. We are glad that you and your son had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in early December for 3 nights with our 2 dogs. We had a small balcony with our room. Nice to get some fresh air in the room. It is located 1/2 block from a neighbor dog park (by the Starbucks) and a short distance to a biking, jogging and dog walking trail (just below the skate park). Covered parking.

Employees were friendly and helpful with directions.

Lots of restaurants at the nearby pier 8 minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. I hope you and your canine friends come back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers stayed here for 2 nights. We had a 2 bedroom on the 3rd floor facing the main road. Although very old the room was spacious, clean and well equipped. Staff were friendly and helpful,a supermarket located next door was very handy. Breakfast had a good variety of hot and cold items. The biggest negative is the traffic noise. Considering we spent little time here it didn't bother us that much. We plan another stay in a few weeks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda S

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. Hope to see you and your family real soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very dissapointed in this hotel. I stayed there a few years ago and had no problem at all.
It is in a very good location. I called choice to make my reservation, which was kind of last minute. They had one room available and the operator called the hotel to confirm. Upon checking in and going to the room i was suprised to find the room wide open and had not been serviced. The lady at the front desk actually call another hotel to see if they were a part of Choice Hotels, which I knew wasn't when I asked which hotel she called. Not the kind of employees I've come to know from Choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Management H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Richard R,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. Our goal is to provide the finest personal service to our guests. To prevent this from happening again in the future, I have discussed the issue at length with my team. Once again please do accept my apologies and thank you for the feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermosa Beach
The Redondo Beach Hotel
The Redondo Beach Hotel
#2 of 19 in Redondo Beach
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!