Grandview Inn
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Hampton Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$198
$174
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$339
$299
  • Breakfast included
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Shade Hotel(Redondo Beach)
$329
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$147
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocean viewgreat locationfree parkingdirect tvfew stepsbeach housebathroom sinksmall hoteleasy parkingrooms are modernmicrowave and refrigeratorwould stay here againrestaurants and barswithin walking distancelarge roomhermosa pierfirst floor
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I loved the hotel. We paid $150 a night plus tax and it was worth every penny. The room was immaculately clean with a very modern decor. They had really nice bathroom amenities too. The location is a very short walk to the beach and numerous bars and restaurants. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The location of the Grandview Inn in Hermosa Beach was great...just steps to the Stand, a great path to walk or bike along the beach and a short walk to restaurants and the pier. The room was really large and the appointments were smart and contemporary, with a large flat screen and wet bar. The front desk was not always staffed, but the front desk staff responded promptly. And the free parking under the building and proximity to LAX was very important to us while we were in Los Angeles.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were there for three days and never had to get in a car. Short walk to beach, pier, restaurants, shops, everything. Clean large room. Friendly service. Shorrt shuttle ride from LAX.. Lots of restaurants to chose from.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Never actually got to stay here. Although I'd called twice to make a reservation 2 months prior to my stay (it took two calls to get a confirmation back), when I showed up at 7:30 p.m. I was told "we're overbooked and have moved you to the Sea Sprite Motel; it'll be cheaper." I had picked this place based on TripAdvisor reviews and, given that Sea Sprite gets much more mixed reviews, had no interest in moving over there. The explanation given was that some online booking site had "overbooked" them but, really - I made this reservation in August for a November stay and the last thing I need on a business trip is to show up and find out that they don't have a room! Although they claim to have tried to call me, they had my office phone number and email and messages were not left at either place. Had I known I didn't have a room, I certainly could have rebooked elsewhere if they'd only told me ahead of time. Anyway, the location is nice - just half a block off the beach and only a block or so from the pier area with plenty of restaurant/bar choices. From the outside, it looks clean and there's parking right underneath the hotel. Although they didn't offer to fully pay for alternative accommodations, to their credit, they did offer to pay the difference between the rate I'd reserved at Grandview and the higher rate I then had to pay over at the Hampton Inn. Still, if I can't trust that "reservation" means I really have a room "reserved," I'm likely not to take a chance on booking this place in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank FlyGuy47
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for a weekend in October..Was in town for a tennis tournament..The location was amazing. 2 min walk to the beach and to the pier..
The hotel is run by a family that sleeps on premises. They are always available and very eager to help! We drove in late one night and there were no spots in the garage..I buzzed the owner and he gladly came out and moved his wife's car onto the street so that we could have a spot for our car..amazing personal service!

The rooms were incredibly spacious and very well done. Bathrooms were great and the bed was very comfortable. If you have a non-ocean view room ask for the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor still has a nice view of the town.1st and 2nd floor have no view at all.

This hotel felt like a nice bed and breakfast (minus the breakfast). Very homey feeling. I just loved it! Would defintely return especially with that price!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple