“Pricey but Yum.”
Review of Paciugo

Paciugo
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Hermosa Beach
Good for: Families with children
Description: Nestled a block from the water, Paciugo Hermosa Beach offers 32 fresh flavors handmade daily. With over 300 flavors of gelato and sorbet in our recipe arsenal, there is always something new and exciting to indulge your gelato cravings. We offer a full espresso bar, hot tea and hot chocolate for those chilly beach nights. Enjoy fresh gelato or sorbet at your next special event by ordering a Paciugo pack. We also do on-site catering, perfect for birthdays, office parties, graduations and weddings. Located on Hermosa Avenue just south of Pier Avenue right next door to the Comedy & Magic Club. We offer free wi-fi service for our customers. Voted Best Ice Cream in the South Bay by the Easy Reader for 2009, 2010 & 2011, Voted Best Gelato in the South Bay by The Beach Reporter for 2008 & 2009.
Los Angeles
“Pricey but Yum.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Over-priced for what you get but it is really yummy, if you have a sweet tooth. Service kinda feels like a Carvel considering how much they charge. LOTS of flavors including wedding cake! Cute little seating area with great magazines for you to read as you drink your so-so coffee and indulge your big sweet-tooth!

• Visited April 2012

Hermosa Beach, California
“Delicious Gelato- Hit or miss service..”
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE the gelato at this place. They have all different fun and very fresh flavors. I live in Hermosa and it's easy #1 in the area, actually in all of Southbay if gelato is what you're looking for. Unfortunately their coffee drinks are nothing to brag about. I would normally forgive this but the last time I was there, the girl behind the counter gave me a hard time because I politely asked if I could have another cappuccino because the one she made me had soap in it (I could see the soap bubbles and taste it). She told me there was no soap but she'd make me another anyway. Really?! Unfortunately the girl left a bad taste in my mouth, so I am not as excited about this place as I was before. In a nutshell: Gelato-yes, Coffee-no, service-hit or miss.

Nashville, Tennessee
“LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

From the Ownership to the flavors not to mention how comfortable it is to sit back and read one of the various travel magazines or Lonely Planet guides to Italy... this is a great landmark that I visit over and over again.

• Visited April 2012
“This is what heaven is like...”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The only drawback to this place is that it is seriously hard to decide on a flavor because they are all so amazing. No worries, the staff very generously let you sample as many as you like. Banoffee, Salted Carmel, Violet, Waffle Cone, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Black Sesame...just to name a few. Even if you order the smallest sized dish, you can get three flavors. Do it. Now. You won't regret going here.

“Gelato heaven!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This place is a must stop if you are in Hermosa Beach. Excellent gelato in innovative flavors like toasted sesame and pepe nero (pepper and olive oil). The texture and taste of all four flavors was excellent and the woman behind the counter was so friendly!