“I love this little Chinese Restaurant.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Denver, Colorado, United States
“I love this little Chinese Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Fresh Food, Fast Service, I always eat it there and the woman is very attentive to the guests. They do a busy take out, but I usually like eating food as it comes out of the wok.

Visited July 2013

Hermosa Beach, California
“Great Take-out!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I would highly recommend the Orange Chicken! It's the perfect go-to for grabbing and camping on the couch with tv & chopstix!! Very reasonably priced & super fast!! Two thumbs up :)

Visited December 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We love going to Chef Wang's! Kid friendly and family owned. One of the last non-chain restaurants around! The best...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

We love going to Chef Wang's! Kid friendly and family owned. One of the last non-chain restaurants around! The best orange beef plate and vegetarian moo shoo wraps...Mmmmm

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Redondo Beach
“Great Food from a Friendly Family-Run Kitchen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2008

I've been a loyal patron of Chef Wang's for more than 15 years. Moving out of CWK's delivery area was one of the downsides to moving to South Redondo. I still order from them when I'm at friend's in Hermosa, which is why my friends and I had a great meal tonight.

Jamie (Chef Wang's wife) is as friendly as they come and the food is top-flight. You would never know how tiny the restaurant is (two tables) from the quality of the food. We had Cashew Chicken and Moo Shoo tonight. The cashews were crisp and the food arrived piping hot and delicious twenty minutes after we ordered.

I can't recommend Chef Wang's highly enough. If you're a local, Jamie and family will get to know your voice on the phone and remember what you like. I do see there's a bad review here, which is very surprising. Chef Wang's has been a favorite of Hermosa locals for decades, which is hard to do unless the food and service are first rate.

1 Thank popawoody
los angeles
“DON'T DO IT!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2008

An hour and 26 minute delivery on a Thursday at 7:30 pm, cold when it got here, NO RICE (was told I didn't order rice), order was wrong and most important IT WAS HORRIBLE! If you want to tempt fate... go ahead. The only thing I ate was the fortune cookie.