“Overpriced for Out of the Box Food”
Review of Submarina Subs & Sandwiches - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Submarina Subs & Sandwiches
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The only thing this place has going for it is the bread and I give it two stars for the bread alone. They have good bread. Other then that they are overpriced for the same thing you get at subway for 5 bucks. Here you will pay 8 - 10 bucks.
Rip

Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have really good sandwiches, however it is hard to get the bread of your choice ,if you don't get there early ...I got my Italian Sub with the usual fixing's and found the bread was a bit on the thick side..overly large..with a ton a lettuce and hardly any of the other things you put on a hoagie..I had to keep asking on the bread too, no we are out, was given as the answer more than a few times...The young lady that helped us, knew we were frustrated , but she was friendly ..A good alternative to subway..I would rate it better , but same problem exist's even now ..2 months since we went there...Out of items..not good for business..~!~