“STOP HERE AND STAY IN COMFORT”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Burford
“STOP HERE AND STAY IN COMFORT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

Great Hotel in Great Location... SPOTLESS CLEAN, and GREAT SERVICE.

BOOK your room here and be confident that you will get the best results. I stay at Quality Inns all over the country and have found only 2 that serve a HOT breakfast... This hotel is one of them.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
muskogee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

This place was wonderful to stay... We were in Hemet for a ball tournament that lasted a week, and what a week it was... We slept great, we ate a wonderful breakfast every morning, the owners were very nice and would accommodate anything needed upon request. We had a TRIP to remember, Hemet is close to everything Hollywood, Los Angeles, Bear Mountain, San Diego, Huntington Beach.. We saw a lot while there and was able to due to the reasonable rate the Quality Inn was. Thank you again for a WONDERFUL stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2010

I would say the Hampton Inn is probably the nicest and pricest place to stay in Hemet, but price wise the Quality Inn is a very good choice, excellent continental breakfast including hot items, yogourt and always fresh fruit, clean rooms, refrigerator, micowave, nice clean pool and the Motel is Owner operated, they were very helpful and friendly along with their staff, we received fresh baked cookies and bottled water upon our arrival. We were visiting a sick relative, stayed there 8 days and they did everything to make us feel at home. I would go back again. BRAVO !

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2010

We had to make an unexpected trip to Hemet. We didn't know anything about the town or where to stay. The family that runs the hotel were very hospitable. They were extremely helpful and accomodating. (we had a couple disabled people in our party) They were also very security conscience and concerned for the people staying at the hotel. The hotel was clean and food was good. If we ever have to go back, we will definitely stay with them. They are awesome people and make the hotel the good place that it is.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

I chose this hotel because it had the highest marks on Trip Advisor. Stayed for just one nite while passing through and visiting some family.

The Pros: Very clean, and nicely lit parking area. Very nice staff. The free breakfast was excellent. They had eggs, bacon, sausage, some pastries, and a waffle machine where you could (easily) make your own huge waffle. Free Internet.

The cons: Still using old school TVs, but wasn't a big deal for us.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ieatskunk
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2010

From the first minute you enter this Quality Inn you feel good about the place. We were greeted by, I believe, the proprietress, who was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about the area. (Later we had a pleasant encounter with one of the staff behind the desk.) Along with our keys we got two bottles of water and two cookies for later. The room was about 30% larger than we expected and spotless. The heater maintained a desired level without blasting us. Even though this motel, like almost all in Hemet, is on the main drag of Florida Avenue, the traffic noise was minimal. The location puts you within a 3-minute ride of dozens of restaurants, mainly chains. (We ate in Mimi's and Appleby's and had wonderful friendly service in both.) The free breakfast is in a small pleasant room and includes some hot food (pancakes and sausages) as well as peeled hard boiled eggs, fresh waffles, cereals, pastries, bagels and bread. The coffee was even drinkable!
This Quality Inn has won awards along the lines of "Best ...." and a special award for being 100% green.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

This is simply one of the most pleasant hotels I have stayed at. The hosts were lovely and accommodating. The room was so welcoming and clean. I usually bring my own linens and pillows when I can - especially when I am traveling on business. I never broke out the linens, the room was so clean and immediately disarming. I used the cute little kitchen -It was perfect for my stay - Fridge, sink, microwave, coffeepot and counter space! When I checked in, I learned that it the owners received the Green Hotel Award at the executive level - and they are very eco-conscious (A plus, in my book). The rooms feel very secure and even on Saturday night I slept soundly without all the noise. It was sold out, but the hotel did not produce a crazy noise level . Although I was in Hemet for business, I did find time to enjoy the pool and jacuzzi - and to enjoy a tasty complimentary breakfast. Perfect. What could have been a terribly stressful and sleepless business trip proved to give me 4 nights of sound, uninterrupted sleep and some true moments of relaxation. I will certainly be back!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
BEST WESTERN PLUS Diamond Valley Inn
Vagabond Inn Hemet
Vagabond Inn Hemet
#5 of 10 in Hemet

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!