“Comfortably affordable”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Sacramento, California
“Comfortably affordable”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed here on our way back home, had a late time check in but greeted well. Overall a good stay. Comfy bed and clean as expected. Worth the price. Vagabond has always been a good option and never let me down!

• Stayed January 2014
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. All feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Thank you, again!
Jackie Mooers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rialto, California
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Me and my family we were passing by and we saw a hotel vagabond inn and we tried it & we like it very clean ,friendly and quiet we check it at 1:30 am the mgr TONY taker us we not a problem there is a very nice continental breakfast. good wood floors

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and quiet and good service
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Porterville, California
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I come twice a week and I like the cleaness quite and freindly staff I like continental breakfast and the wireless wifi internet are free and the flat tv screen I like the manager tony and his wife because there freindly and so nice

Room Tip: Cleaness,and easy to locate the place
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Bakersfield, California
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed at this hotel about a week ago to visit some family out there, stay at the vagabond inn it was a great place very quite and very friendly. The rooms were very nice and comfortable not like other hotels. Planning to stay here again if I need to head back out there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Madera, California
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I gotta say their rooms were extremely nice! And super clean! This was my first stay at the vagabond in hemet, but I always stay at these hotels bc their staff is always very nice and I feel comfortable A Vagabond has not failed me yet!
Keep up the good work!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate hearing from our guests. At Vagabond Inns we strive to make our guests feel as at home as possible. We hope to see you at any of our locations in the near future.

San Diego, California
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We visiting family in the city and stayed for the weekend at the hotel. The room was very clean. They just changed bedding and pillows were new and comfortable. The breakfast they provided was better than I expected. The staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. All feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
Burbank, California
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I go fishing at Diamond Valley Lake about twice a month and always stay at the Vagabond Inn. I usually stay two or three nights, so the coffee maker, microwave, and fridge work out perfectly for me. I take my food and beverages for lunch, which is very handy.
The beds are comfortable, new flatscreens with cable access to most sports channels, and the price is right.
Management and staff are very friendly and do whatever it takes for me to enjoy my stay.
It's the perfect deal for me.
James Y

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to have you come and stay with us.

Jackie Mooers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Quality Inn
Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Travelodge Hemet CA
Travelodge Hemet CA
#4 of 10 in Hemet

Been to Vagabond Inn Hemet? Share your experiences!