“fresh made pies,pasta and goodies”
Review of Pasta at Large - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta at Large
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The owner here grows everything in here garden and then makes fresh pies! OMG!!! pumpkin pie was so good, and the pasta dishes are amazing! Please check out this place

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I rode my bike up to this small shop in Hemet, having read on the Internet it had the best perogies in town, home/hand made. Well, EVERYTHING sold here is made on site by an older but special lady with a European background! She makes the best cookies in town and adorable fruit pies. In her fridge, she keeps fresh soups, entree's, empanada's, veggies, etc.. Many baked goods I have not yet had the pleasure of trying yet, but will.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I found this place by accident, I was at the Hemet Farmer's Market and wanted to buy bread from a stall, the stall's operator directed me instead to Pasta At Large, just down a nearby street. I could not believe it, I was in that area a month ago and was looking for a bakery and passed up this place completely because its signage gave no hint of what was produced there! This place truly hides its light under a bushel, read on and find out why.
Pasta At Large has very limited seating, just for coffee and snacks, I think. This is a take-out place, and what take-out, the name does it an injustice. Oh, yes, it has freshly-made pasta of all kinds but the list does not stop there. There are different flavored pastas, if you want it - they will make it. Raviolis - I gotta try the Smoked Salmon and Cheese next time. Over a dozen different sauces. But beyond pasta are the soups, empanadas, quiches, cakes, pies and fresh fruit tarts. Breads and pastries abound - scones and Hot Cross buns to delight my English heart. Stuffed cabbage, pierogi, pot roast, ratatouille - the list goes on. Ethiopian dishes - now where did that come from? Many of their herbs and vegetables are grown in their own garden.
The flyer lists how to cook their pastas, 'cos its fresh its quick. It also states "After 20 years in business, we've prepared many dishes, so if you don't see your favorite, ask! Call Sofia at 951-929-1599." I guess the locals must know this place well!
I've only just given a brief recounting of what was on the flyer, there was too much to list here. And, oh yes, I did buy bread and some of that pastry - first class!
I only gave it four stars on this visit, only having bread and pastry, but when I return and try some of their other items I think it would probably go to a 'five' with no problem.

1  Thank SweatersPram