“Tacos!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Tacos!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love tacos, so I always make a point of making at least one trip to El Ranchito when I visit family in Hemet (from Oregon). All the fillings I have tried were excellent, especially the fish and carnitas. They also have awesome guacamole. Everything is very reasonably priced and there are daily specials. Finally, the owners are sincerely nice people that love to talk to customers and appreciate your patronage.

• Visited March 2013

Hemet, California
“Awesome greasy mexican food”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is great if you plan on having one of those nights where you are going to be drinking a few beers and watching a boxing match. Food is great, greasy Mexican food, that really goes well with drinking

Visited January 2012
Temecula, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“El Ranchito”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Authentic mexican food, excellent prices at all locations. We eat there often.

Plattsburgh, New York
“Nice Tongue!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I found this taco shop on Florida Ave because of it's listing on Trip Advisor. This unassuming spot serves some great, authentic tacos. For $1.59 I enjoyed a great lengua (tongue) taco which could match up with the best. Cabeza (head) taco was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. For a few pennies more, try the fish taco. The portion of fish was very generous and one of the tastier ones that I've tried. The carne asada taco was also very good, but I think that the best of these to be found in Hemet are across town at Elena's Cafe on San Jacinto. Nonetheless, El Ranchito is a great place for authentic Mexican tacos. Service was fast and friendly. I look forward to my next visit.

Hemet
“I Love This Taco Shop”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This will be a short review. Be warned they accept cash only! My usual meal is the Flauta Special. This place is my all-time favorite when it comes to flautas. They have a good salsa bar as well, and it looks cleaner than most taco shops.

Been to El Ranchito Taco Shop? Share your experiences!