“Soggy Mess..~!~”

La Cabana Taco Shop
Ranked #138 of 200 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I love tacos crunchy , and with chicken . The food is probably good, but every time I'e gone there, I end up with soggy bottom tacos..I've asked them to drain the meant better, but it still ends up a soggy mess..~!~ The help is rude, unfriendly , and just a plain waste of time..We stopped going there after trying more than a few times.. We even sat inside, that time it was a little better, because we ate right then and there..But over-all , I don't think they care if you're happy or not..~!~

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I do attempt to try a place at least twice before giving up and I'm sorry that I did with this place. Got a simple breakfast burrito with huevos, chorizo and cheese. Not rocket science but a simple breakfast burrito ANY tacho shop place should be able to pull off.

Well not the case. I do not know where they get their chorizo but it was the worst chorizo I have EVER tasted, that even counts the generic kind you can get at Vons. It was really bland and sour, since when is chorizo sour? Not to mention they WAY over cooked it and the eggs and hardly put any cheese in it. I got about two bites and had to stop.

Save yourself, it just isn't worth the punishment to your tastebuds.

Been to La Cabana Taco Shop? Share your experiences!