“Use to be a gem....”

Mia's Country Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We would go here like clock work every Saturday. However, the quality of the food has really dropped off. The food is extremely greasy and inconsistent.Not sure what happened, but even the staff that was there for years left....

There are newer reviews for Mia's Country Kitchen

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Mia's in Hemet is a sister resturant to Patty's in San Jacinto. Like it's counterpart you will find good food and service. In fact, you might find yourslef splitting one order with two people on some occasions. One of my favorite sandwiches is the Egg Salad, which is mixed when you place your order and has a taste I have not found since I was growing up and my Mom made sandwiches for me.
Service is always friendly, and they really try to work with you on substitutions too. Be aware, they are only open until 3:00 p.m. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Even though it was already late morning, Mia's was still packed with local breakfast patrons. Portions are generous and the service was fast and friendly. This morning, I had the huevos rancheros. Excellent! Perfectly cooked eggs, a tasty ranchero sauce (perhaps a bit milder than I like), with a side of home fries to add a bit of Americana diner flare to the dish. Extra tortillas, your choice of corn or flour, on the side. This was a huge plate of food that will keep me satisfied until evening. Today's special was biscuits and gravy, a side of sausage, with two eggs any style. Great sausage gravy. This wasn't my first trip to Mia's and it won't be my last. My only suggestion to them would be to use a better quality coffee. But, then again, not everyone's taste goes toward a bolder, gourmet blend like I prefer.

Reviewed March 15, 2010

The breakfast menu is great and a lot to choose from and it is very good. Service is very good and they get very busy in the mornings. They close at 2 pm but I think most people go there for breakfast. The prices are very good.

Reviewed May 21, 2009

Get here early and find a seat and you'll not be disappointed with the servings, the quality and the personality of the place. The food is cooked the way it oughta be and the servers are kind and sweet.

I like the Cowboy Platters, and for a breakfast/lunch - only restaurant, they do OK.

Prices are very fair and the coffee is hot and powerful. Your cup won't ever get empty either!

Been to Mia's Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!