“25 Minutes No Service. (No Hello)”
Review of Coco's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Coco's Family Restaurant
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My family & I entered at 7:08 PM on 08/`7/2014, 3 Adults for dinner,as we entered no one at the be seated area no one waiting just a employee at the register,taking money from a lady and giving her a pie she had brought. She looked at us,said nothing and kept on waiting which was fine,after that two more entered the be seating area and went direct to the cash register where they purchased two pies,still the employee never acknowledge the fact we were still waiting to be seated. Still no one was behind us,we were the only ones waiting.I saw three empty booths so we sat down in one,and waited another 20 minutes and she looked at us and never said or motioned to us after ten more minutes we left and as it was getting by now we drove one block and had a great dinner at Denny's. As a long time dinner at CoCo's in Roland Heights area I was never treated like that. Just to let you know this was the first time my new wife ever was at one of your restaurants Will never go into Coco's in Hemet where we just moved. Jerry Deutsch

There are newer reviews for Coco's Family Restaurant

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have lived in this area for about a year and a half and this is the first time my wife and I ate here at this Coco's in Hemet, Ca. Prior to moving here while shopping for a house an elderly couple we met near this restaurant warned us "don't go to Coco's." I have to say my wife and I disagree with them after actually dining here for breakfast today. We both thought the food, service and atmosphere were excellent. The food not only tasted excellent but as someone else mentioned, they have a very extensive menu, including a fair amount of healthy items if desired. The coffee is also excellent. Our waitress, Jo, was very nice and did a great job, being quite attentive even though she had a lot of tables and was obviously quite busy. I ordered from the senior menu, something I believe was listed as the "Good Morning" breakfast, consisting of steel oats oatmeal and various choices that came with it which I chose coffee and a biscuit. It was a very good deal, especially considering the coffee was included in the price. I also appreciated the fact it was nice and cool inside. Unfortunately, some restaurants keep the inside temperature too warm in the summer, I believe to probably save money on their electric bill, not realizing that could actually be costing them more in customers who won't return. My wife and I will definitely return and might become regular customers, even though living in San Jacinto we aren't really that close by. On our next visit we might try coming for dinner!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Clean, with good food. Price a little high. Service has been pretty good. The prime rib, dinner salad and potato was good.
The bread was very good.

1  Thank angelswintersnow
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When we first moved here, it was horrible! No one would even acknowledge that we walked in. On 2 occasions, we ended up leaving without being sat. No one approached us. We gave it another try and that time we were seated but the staff had foul mouths. And very loud. They goofed off and were talking nasty (vulgar) At times they would speak in Spanish thinking we wouldn't know what they were saying, but they were wrong. It took years before we went in again. We saw the banners that they changed owners and/or staff, so we went in. This time it was all good. the food was good, the service was good. The places looks average. Clean but not overly clean. So we have gone back a few times after our good experience and so long as it stays the same (or better), we'll keep going.

2  Thank ItchyAllOver
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We decided to have brunch here while in Hemet. We shared an omelet with hash browns, sausages and toast. This was enough for the two of us. The service was very good and we didn't have to wait a long time before our meal came. It seemed to be a friendly place and looked like a lot of the locals dined here. We will be back again for sure.

1  Thank HappyTravellers20105