“Very Delicious Talipia”

Angie's Diner
Ranked #16 of 203 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This was an enjoyable and reasonable dining experience. We met two other couples here for dinner. The wait staff was very efficient and the food was served hot. I had the talpia and it was deliciious. Of course the free spumoni ice cream was a real treat.

1  Thank Dale M

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I first became acquainted with Angie's menu through their "sister" diner, J&J's on State and Seventh in San Jacinto. Angie's went a couple of steps further by bringing a nostalgic 50's theme to their decor and menu. Smart move for the over 60 demographic in the area (of which I'm one). Along with the generous selection of menu items including salads, senior specials and "Burger and Shake" combo, they have the most incredibly crispy and flavorful fries I've ever had! One of the owners, Bruno, is an extremely good cook and a charming host. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank L M
Reviewed June 11, 2014

If you are looking for a delightful eating experience you must try Angie's Diner. My husband and I were passing through Hemet and we were tired of the "cookie cutter" restaurants, when we saw this restaurant. Quite eye catching from the outside and more so inside. Theme is the 50's - 60's. Very attractive inside and comfortable, with great music from that era. We tried the special, hamburger, fries and milkshake....it was excellent! We have since been back and had other choices from the menu and were very happy each time. Happy serving staff, owner has been there each time we have and checks by each table to see that everything is to our liking. I would highly recommend Angie's Diner! Pricing is very affordable, choices for young to old, clean and comfortable. Check this one out, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate diner here for the first time. I had the clam chowder, which was watery. The wife had the corn fritters, which she said was okay, The 50's music was nice and the decorations are very nice. Too bad the food was average at best. We won't do back, as there are other better restaurants in Hemet.

2  Thank DEBandVINCE1
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great view, great food and lots of it. These folks own other eating places in town and they know there business.

3  Thank rockintom

Been to Angie's Diner? Share your experiences!