“Honest to God Best Asian Buffet I have Eaten at!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Calgary, Canada
“Honest to God Best Asian Buffet I have Eaten at!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I went on a Sunday late afternoon and was astaounded at the rows and rows of food lined up down the centre of the huge barn-like restaurant. This worried me, esp about keeping the food fresh, but not to fear! I was surprised and amazed at the variety of food on the buffet, from salads to decent desserts, to meat, fish, veggie and chicken dishes. There were several Asian/American styled chicken wings and were big, not skimpy. I went up for 3 plates, and had not even touched the "grill" or "Sushi" bars. This was honestly the best asian buffet I have eaten at, and I am over 50 with an International taste!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank djaneee

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Currently has a C rating. Food was good when they first opened. But has been worse the last 2 times we went. Did not seem as cl”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food not as good as when they first opened. Now has C rating. Good Service. Didn't seem very clean. Will not go again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kat909
Hemet, California
“There are two different listings for this restaurant ....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I like how this new listing popped up after the other one got some bad reviews. My husband and I went there a few months back and were disgusted. The place smelled like stinky fish, everything had a layer of grease on it, the tables and silverware were dirty, and the staff was very rude. I know the health department had them shut down briefly, and they have since reopened .... I hope it's better now.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank RKSkwier
hemet
“Hibachi Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

One of the best Asian buffet in a 100 mile radius. Good food , Good service, love their Mongolian str fry bar, just great and real ice cream, what more can I say. For the price just right. I bring all my friends and family. And its just a block away. I been there at least 14 times.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank spiceboy321
Orcutt, California
“They do it right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

There food at this buffet covers a wide range. they have numerous choice. Dinner has Oysters, Shushi, mussels, as well as salt and pepper crab and shrimp. They have dim sum, noodle dishes, mongolian BBQ, pork, beef and chicken. The price is right and the food tastes great. Service is good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jim M

Been to Hibachi buffet? Share your experiences!