“Excellent breads, everything else average”

Panera Bread Cafe 1534
Ranked #29 of 200 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Let's start with the good points. The bagels and rolls are exceptional, as you would expect from a "bread cafe." The passion fruit iced tea is good. There is some outdoor seating where well-behaved dogs such as mine are welcome, which I always appreciate.

Everything else we had for breakfast was average or worse. The baked egg souffle was room temperature but tasted fine. I ordered a side order of bacon. It consisted of two small, thin strips of bacon broken into pieces and served cold in a little cup. Are you kidding me, Panera Bread? Were it not for the fact that I ordered the bacon for my dog, I would have sent it back to the kitchen.

1  Thank PhxDogMom

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a favorite lunch stop for us. Their bread is freshly made and so are their yummy pastries. We like the pick 3....hubby usually gets soup and half sandwich, while I get a salad and half sandwich. Love the hibiscus iced tea.

1  Thank MauiBonnie
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been several times and always the food is expensive and the choices is minimal and just throw on plate.

3  Thank stubbs69
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I felt rushed from the minute I walked into the restaraunt it was a race or so it seemed. Mind you I went on a weekday during lunch hour. I picked a tasty roast turkey sandwich which had a mayonaise/cranberry sauce spread on it. It was very tasty. I like that you are able to order you sandwiches by half or whole sizes. I chose the half and it filled me up. Their sandwiches are served with Panera's brand of kettle cooked chips. I found them quite tasty though a bit salty. For puchasing a drink I got one of their treats for 99 cents. I chose the chocolate filled croissant. Yummy The soups and salads looked very scrumptious pleasing to the eye and most likely pleasing to the palate judged by my sandwich. I would certainly go back again and try some of their other tasty treats.

1  Thank Jacqui1288
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been to Panera about 20 times since it has opened! i have been waiting for a sandwich/soup place to open in town for years and it has finally come! now if we could only get a costco.....

Been to Panera Bread Cafe 1534? Share your experiences!