“Good Food @ Reasonable Price”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a good meal and dessert. She had a beef tenderloin filet and I had the Mahi Mahi. They were both perfectly cooked and had very good flavor. The desserts are always good. We had the dessert trio of apple crisp, bread pudding and cocolate brownie. Yum yum.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to a number of Mimi's over the years. This is one of the better ones. Good service, nicely prepared menu items, reasonably priced, and those muffins are always a treat. Very clean, too. If you want reliable quality for food, nice atmosphere, and decent service, I recommend the Hemet Mimi's.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Mimi's is a chain restaraunt where you get good food for a reasonable price. I try different things when I go there and have only found one dish I didn't care for. The wait staff was very courteous and offered to replace it with something else to my liking. I always enjoy my visits to Mimi's. Warm bread placed on the table. I always eat too much then struggle with my meal when it comes (haha) Their homemade soups are worth the trip. The Corn Chowder is my favorite though they are famous for their French Onion, another deliscious choice.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Once, my waitress accidentally brought me the wrong entree....usually a problem. She apologized, of course, but it looked so delicious that I said, "no, let me try this". Great decision.
It was a dish I would never really order but mmm! it was delicious. I'm glad I got the wrong dish.
This place has the best sauces EVER. Nothing on the menu is a mistake.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I ate here when we were visiting Hemet in July. We had been to a Mimi's Cafe back in Los Angeles but hadn't been to this one until we were there in July. We were both very pleased with both the service and food here. They are reasonably priced and they have a pretty decent atmosphere. It was as good as the Mimi's Cafe back in Los Angeles.

1  Thank Michael R