“BWW is the best place to watch football and eat wings!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #125 of 200 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I've been going there since it opened and I have never had bad service. I've seen dozens of football and basketball games there and we have always gone home happy!!!!! Great wings. My favorite sauces are Mango Habanero and Azian Zing.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We decided to call a to go order , my room-mate was already there..So we got a very expensive meal that is suppose to be able to feed 2 or more...Bwaahahaa..and it was well over $20.00..It came with the choice of style wing, like a dry rub , or extra crispy, {which is very important to me }
or with a degree of heat {liquid sauce } Well these were not only , under-cooked they had no heat, no real flavor.. The fries were cold, like they had been cooked prior and used, terrible..The cole slaw ..I only tasted cabbage and mayo..I've made better cole slaw without even trying..He said , High Prices, Terrible Service , and now we know terrible * Food * ..I also think because people drink there, then eat , their taste buds are affected..~!~

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

This place just blows my mind!!! Excellent service and food.. The workers r really nice they care about your wants.. They have the best wings ive ever had! I love the sports theme! Overral the place is fanominal! Its mine and my boyfriends fave place! Oh and its good even when ur on a budget

Reviewed December 31, 2011

On 12/30/11 I went in at 12:30pm and made and paid for reservation for 6:45pm, for a 7pm UFC fight, when we arrived at 6:40, they had already given our table away. They said that in order to seat at the booth we reserved we would have had to been there at 5:30. What kind of restaurant makes you come in over an hour early to a reservation? They said that even if we had gotten there at 5:30 we would have had to still share our booth with 2 other people or pay an extra $20. When we asked if they were going to tell that to the couple sitting at our reserved booth the owner said that they wouldn't have to share because he didn't have a problem with them sitting alone. When we asked why he didn't have a problem with them just us, he said that he didn't care and he could do whatever he wanted because he owned the restaurant and that he was through talking to us. He then proceeded to call the cops in front of us and told them that we were wasting, his time (not sure when wasting someone's time became an offense). So if you want to share your date night with 2 complete strangers, have bad food, worse service, pay $20, plus food and drinks, and be told that you are less important then others, then you should go to Buffalo Wild Wings. If not then Big Cheese Pizza also shows the fights and will do whatever they can to accommodate you. We will never be going to this Buffalo Wild Wings ever again or to any other one for a very long time if ever. You would be better off ordering UFC at your house.

1  Thank hartstaken
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Your experience will totally depend upon the kitchen staffing. If they have enough cooks, chances are everything will work out. Otherwise it's 50-50 whether you get all your dishes at the same time and if the food is hot. The waitresses have always been very efficient. They can't control what goes on in the kitchen......that's the managers job.

1  Thank Roxy1957

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!