“Great Place to Stay!”

Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have stayed here a number of times in the past. Staff is always friendly; Rooms are comfortable; breakfast is decent and the price is always reasonable. Only problem is that you need to book a room in advance because they typically are full on weekends (tough being popular). Very close to restaurants and Diamond Valley. Property is safe and secure.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 10, 2011

When my daughter plays softball in Hemet, we usually stay at the Hampton Inn as it's the only hotel we've stayed at in Hemet that hadn't given me the heebie-jeebies. The last weekend we visited, the Hampton Inn was completely booked, but another parent recommended Super 8. I was a little wary about trying another hotel. I've stayed in other hotels in Hemet with my teen daughter, but as two females traveling alone, never really felt safe. What a pleasant surprise, The hotel was filled with other softball families, the lobby and kitchen areas were newer, clean, and tastefully decorated. My room was large, very clean, had a/c, and included a refrigerator and microwave. Price was less than 1/2 of what I usually pay at the Hampton, plus it included breakfast. I will stay here each time I visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CoffeMug50
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I have stayed at this Super 8 several times. The value is great. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The property is safe. The rooms are large and clean with comfortable beds. The trick is to book early as they can fill up quickly due to local sporting events.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Tana at the front desk is really good ,she gave me a good price and really helped me with the directions,I will definetly stay there if I ever work in hemet in the future.Room was o.k

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Jesuslovesuforever
Reviewed July 17, 2008

I stayed overnight with a family of 5. And I booked a suite that was supposed to have 1 king size bed & a sofa bed. The bed was really no bigger than a full size bed. The restroom was big enough for 1 person standing up with just a toilet & shower. The sink to wash up was part of the room! There was an open/used hand soap for us to use (yuk) We stayed there on 1 of the hottest days of summer & the room A/C was fine, but the hallways had no A/C. This is a closed building with 1 elevator & we felt like we would melt before the elevator arrived. The pool was ok, but there were no towels. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank alestar
Reviewed May 9, 2007

The hotel is very clean and was lowest price in town which is why I picked it. Also my in-laws have stayed in the past and recommended it. Found that there are no security cameras in site. It shares the parking lot iwth a Hilton International reservations site. Parking lot is filled with reservation employees. My major problem with security is that the Super8 provides vouchers for the homeless in town. Customers of the hotel are unemployed, homeless individuals from very unfortunate values.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank Paysonlover
Reviewed January 19, 2006

Stay away! hemet has limited options for lodging. I was visiting my mother for Christams in Hemet, so I opted for convience.

Hotel is cheap, and at $60 a night, a rip off. Most of the facility is in disaray, but the biggest problem is security. I was traveling with my 9 year old daughter, and was awaken at 2:30 in the morning because the clerk gave the wrong room, i.e., ours, to a new lodger (at 2:30 am, I would leave it to your imagination of the type of lodger), walked right into our room.

The manager is a joke. He "stalks" around the front desk for a nearby vantage point, and does nothing except protect against the chance that a well intended desk clerk might (correctly) comp the room.

I was in such fear about security, that I went through the trouble of contacting the corporate offices. Guess what, poor service and questionable safety, is simply not a concern of this chain.

If I wrote the liability policy on this hotel, I'd cancel it because of the malfeasance of the operator.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COST! Temecula or Palm Springs is within a 30 minute drive.

• Stayed: November 2004
8  Thank kctom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn? Share your experiences!