“Nice atmosphere and food!”

Lemongrass Asian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Our daughter recommended this restaurant, and we decided to try it while on our way to Temecula to shop. The place was more than half full at 1:00 p.m. on a very rainy day. We had the Sweet Onion Wrap which is a steak dish, and the Grilled Pork & Egg Rolls dish. Both meals were delicious, and filling. The Grilled Pork was served on a bed of cellophane pasta which was so-so. The sauce served with each meal was a delight. The egg rolls, though small, were very flavorful.
Service was good, though nothing stellar. The restaurant was well staffed, and the meal was served quickly and very fresh.
We also had their Green Tea and Jasime Tea. Both were excellent!

There are newer reviews for Lemongrass Asian Cuisine

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Tuu and his employes are always gracious hosts. The god is always very good. A the previous rater mentioned.. It is very consistent. I can always order a 3 of 4 for spiciness and it is always the same. The value is very good. Appetizer, main meals and Thai read for 2 will run about $30.

2  Thank m_chevy
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I live in this area of California, and I was very surprised to recently find out that this restaurant has not yet been reviewed. Lemongrass has been open for several years, and I have eaten there numerous times. It is always delicious! The mark of a good restaurant is consistency. Lemongrass is one of the most consistent restaurants I have ever visited. It has both Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. You can't go wrong with the Curry dishes, Pho, Salt and Pepper Calamari, or Pad Thai. There are many other dishes I have not yet tried just because I can't stop eating my favorites. If I could give this restaurant six green circles, that would have been the overall rating.

2  Thank SteeleCalifornia

Been to Lemongrass Asian Cuisine? Share your experiences!