“Run, don't walk, to eat here.”

Lemongrass Asian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I live in this area of California, and I was very surprised to recently find out that this restaurant has not yet been reviewed. Lemongrass has been open for several years, and I have eaten there numerous times. It is always delicious! The mark of a good restaurant is consistency. Lemongrass is one of the most consistent restaurants I have ever visited. It has both Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. You can't go wrong with the Curry dishes, Pho, Salt and Pepper Calamari, or Pad Thai. There are many other dishes I have not yet tried just because I can't stop eating my favorites. If I could give this restaurant six green circles, that would have been the overall rating.

2  Thank SteeleCalifornia