“Return visit less impressed”

Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open Thanksgiving Day Restaurants in Hemet Sweet Baby Jane's Barbeque Restaurant in Hemet is a Family owned and operated Full Service Dining Experience with Live Music 6 nights a week. Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ offers a wide array of Menu items and Full Bar. Our meats are wood smoked on premises and steaks are handcut. Come into Sweet Baby Jane's Barbecue Restaurant in Hemet to have a great time with friends and family. Best Thanksgiving Dinner in Hemet
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I returned after Avery positive experience several months ago . Great ribs then so I reordered .

Still good but not excellent like the last trip . The ribs were overlooked and dry on the one end .
The drinks were watered down again.

The fries were great and the service was even better .

Still recommended stop . But the quality is not consistent .

1  Thank Mike T

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My trip to Sweet Baby Jane's was quite rewarding. They do a fine job of cooking the bbq treats and have a descent list of sides. The bbq was cooked right and had good smokey flavor. The portions were right as was the price. I would highly recommend. The location is a little out of the way but well worth the find.

4  Thank Thomas E
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was our first visit. It was not crowded on an early Saturday evening. We were seated promptly. Our waitress was attentve throughout the meal. We started with large glasses of beer. Their beer prices are the best I have ever seen. I had a large 32 oz of premium beer for $8.00. It was so much I could not finish it. Their prices are reasonable. We ordered the sampler plate for two and got four choices of meat, two sides and some cheese bread. The beans and the potato salad were just average maybe a little more.The four meats were chicken, pulled pork, pulled tri-tip and pork ribs. The chicken was good and had a slighlty smoky favor. The same for the pork ribs. The pulled pork and the pulled tri-tip were good also but not great. Their menu is extensive with sandwiches, salads, fish, and steak in additon to the bbq. I definately wil return a second time. I would give the food a B and the beer an A. The sauce that they give you is slightly spicey but not hot. Given the reasonable prices, this is a must stop if you are in the area. Two large beers and the sampler came to $34.00 including tax.

3  Thank Lance2002
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Came highly recommended from co-workers . I was not disappointed . A great place .

I had the BBQ baby back ribs . They were great . Soap was good and the drinks were weak .

Do not let the outside scare you off . Great place to eat with very good service .

Certainly recommend this place . I will be back .

3  Thank Mike T
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The food is the Best BBQ in town. The waitress was so accomodating. The decor is quainte. Very good prices and the food was very filling. Will definitely return soon.

2  Thank gccamp

Been to Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ? Share your experiences!