“Smoked Meat, Great BBQ Sauce, & Good Flavors - Food Here Is A Winner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ

Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Bar, American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sweet Baby Jane's Barbeque Restaurant in Hemet is a Family owned and operated Full Service Dining Experience with Live Music 6 nights a week. Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ offers a wide array of Menu items and Full Bar. Our meats are wood smoked on premises and steaks are handcut. Come into Sweet Baby Jane's Barbecue Restaurant in Hemet to have a great time with friends and family
Hemet, CA
“Smoked Meat, Great BBQ Sauce, & Good Flavors - Food Here Is A Winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

The waiter greeted us outside and opened the door. He told us about all the specials and promptly took our drink order while seating us. It was a nice surprise to hear live music playing, at a non disturbing volume, in the bar area that we could lightly hear from our booth on the other side of the restaurant. The place is decorated so you instantly enter an atmosphere of being in someone's home, with photos, a calm lighting, & people laughing.

I ordered a Saturday night special of Beef Ribs, all the ribs on the menu are pork. My mother ordered the smoked turkey sandwich with the BBQ sauce on the side; based on a suggestion by our waiter because she wanted something light.

My ribs were the best I've ever had. Meaty & moist! They had a deep wine red smoked color on the inside and were perfect on the outside. They served me 4 of these large delicious ribs. So GOOD. Their house potato is like a big french fry, they serve it with baked potato sides, but it would be just as good with ketchup. The baked beans side I chose were sweet and laced with bacon. My mother was pleased with her turkey sandwich and said her coleslaw side was really good too. Our bill was under $30, a great deal for the portions, flavor, and atmosphere. I'll be back for more.

At the end of our meal, we spilled a glass of water/ice on our table and a waitress and busser were there immediately to help, we didn't even have the chance to hail someone; they must have hurried over at the sound of the spill.

The only downside was that I felt a little rushed a couple of instances. A couple of times by the waiter and again from the busser. The restaurant wasn't packed so it's not like they had to turn over our seat quickly. Maybe they were just anxious for a dinner rush.

• Visited July 2011

Hemet
“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

This was our second visit here. Once again, excellent BBQ and good service. Entertainment is sometimes available, though I did not see a schedule there.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank tmgreen777
Mesquite, Nevada
“Great food, price, and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

I have been there twice. They have excellent bar b Que and make their own salad dressings, and bread pudding. The chef is good with some Italian dishes also. Dinner for two in including full rack ribs, 2 sides, salad, toast for under $25. Nice friendly service with the owner keeping an eye on your pleasant experience.

1 Thank Fifthookmedia
“Los Bonitas is a very authentic Mexican...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2010

Los Bonitas is a very authentic Mexican restaurant. The food is outstanding and the people are friendly.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sacramento, Kentucky
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2009

I must first confess that it's been at least 7 years since I've eaten here. So if it's changed or there's a new owner, this review might not apply. But if it's anything like it was back then, I would highly recommend it. if you're looking for atmosphere, forget it. If you want authentic flavorful homecooked food, you're in the right place. I remember the salsas were wonderful as were the tortillas and everything else I ordered.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank truthwilltell

Been to Sweet Baby Jane's BBQ? Share your experiences!