Travelodge by Wyndham Healdsburg - Sonoma Wine Country
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$184
$162
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$318
$290
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$374
$318
Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$359
$319
  • Breakfast included
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$695
$458
The Raford Inn Bed and Breakfast(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$200
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$375
Official Site
All reviewsbased on other reviewsfree continental breakfaststay there againmake your own wafflesfirst floorbed was comfortablelaundromatfreeway
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My room had a doorway into an adjoining room which allowed unbelievable noise in my room. I could hear their conversation like they were in my room. Woke me up in the middle of the night and I could not go back to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2014

rooms need some updating but were clean. the stand that held the microwave and mini fridge was duct taped together and carpets should be replaced. very worn, old. but great location and great price if you stay 3+ days.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The rooms are a bit small, but clean and very nice for the money. The microwave and refrigerator were a plus. We were impressed with the breakfast provided: waffles, cereal, fruit, juice, and a machine that dispenses different types of hot drinks, such as coffee, chai, cappuccino, etc. No pool, but is does have a hot tub. Will absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jennifer L, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Healdsburg - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thanks for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor, I'm so glad you found our location convenient to area attractions and services. Hope to see you in Healdsburg again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Travelodge Healdsburg on Feb. 22, 2014. There was a problem with our reservation at the Best Western hotel (across the street) and we had no room and chose this hotel because it was close to the Best Western where my sister and brother-in-law were staying.

The cost was $179 per night; and that was $100 too much. To say that the hotel is not up to par would be and understatement; I don't think that it has been updated in 15-20 years. However, the room was clean and the bed was good and we both got a good nights sleep. But the appointment of the room was miss and match and the room was small.

The hosts were were very friendly, cordial, and helpful; they just don't have a lot to work with.

I would not stay there again and would not recommend it to friends or family.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor and selecting us for your trip to Healdsburg! I know what a challenge weekend rates can be in Sonoma County but i assure you we price our hotel dependent on what the market is doing. If demand for hotel rooms is high rates will reliably follow. In Sonoma County where all rentals are well above national averages the rates are relevant and our hotel (indeed most other hotels) still sell out at those rates because demand for rooms is very high Friday and Saturday through the summer. All hotels operate this way