“Great Deal”

Best Western Dry Creek Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Healdsburg
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hotel was clean, breakfast was great, loved the pool and hot tub area. A 5 minute drive to downtown Healdsburg. Make sure you book online to get the discounts and best available room rate. Hotel is next to Adel's restaurant and gas station is near by.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed here recently for a holiday weekend with the rooms over $200 per night and this hotel is worth about half of that. Room was not cleaned for almost 24 hours with multiple request. There were bugs crawling around multiple nights during our stay. Had to call 3 times to have extra towels brought to our room. No towels at the pool. I would not stay at this hotel again based on the quality of the room or service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
aarondci, Owner at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor past guest:

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting or exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I appreciate the time you have taken to inform me of the deficiencies you experienced during your stay with us. These are certainty unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. We have several new maids in training for the busy summer travel season and comments like yours help us "weed out" the trainee's that need to change there ways or be terminated. I have forwarded your comments onto our Executive Housekeeper, in order for her to address the situation promptly.

With respect to your comment about our rates; our hotel is competitively priced, as compared to other lodging properties in our area. Since, we are located in the Sonoma Wine County, Healdsburg is a very popular weekend tourist destination. The demand for overnight accommodations on weekend nights far exceeds supply. Even under those conditions, our rates are priced very competitively, as compared to the other hotels in Healdsburg charging rates starting at $400 and higher on a weekend evening. During the midweek time period our hotel offers many discounted room rates starting at under $100 per night.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (707) 433-0300.

Aaron S. Krug
President and General Manager
BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Perfect location for bike riding around the Healdsburg area - very close to the downtown main area also - where we enjoyed music in the park and plenty of restaurant options. Lovely room with lots of little bonuses - fireplace, jacuzzi tub, comfy bed and great wifi access.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

What a wonderful surprise. A friend booked our stay and I was amazed by the beauty all around. From the 2 pools and 2 hot tubs as well as the large hot breakfast included in the stay, this place is a steal. The décor made me feel like I was in Italy. The staff were friendly the rooms were large and clean. A family restaurant is located steps away as well. Dogs are welcome and we did have one issue, we woke up to Lucky running loose and the owner calling after him. We didn't really mind and we hope Lucky was found. I'm already planning our next stay.

Room Tip: Better view on the second floor.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

When we got to our room, a long black dirty sock was on the floor by the toilet. How could the maid have missed this? We had made reservations for 4 people but the room was set up with towels for only 2 people. Parking lot was crowded. The parking spaces in back were very narrow making it hard to get in and out the side doors of SUV. This motel had a lot of guests who had come up from the city to party and talk late into the night. Car alarms went off each night.

Dear Trip Advisor Past Guest:

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

It is totally unacceptable to find a sock in your room upon arrival. I apologize! We do have several new maids in training for the busy summer travel season and comments like yours help us "weed out" the trainee's that need to change there ways or be terminated. I have forwarded your comments onto our Executive Housekeeper, in order for her to address the situation promptly.

With respect to the noise in the parking lot, I regret a few rude people disturbed your peaceful nights sleep. We do have policies and procedures in place to limit or eliminate these type of situations. However, because the location of our hotel lobby, the overnight staff is unable to hear or correct any noise disturbances without being notified by our guests. Once notified, these type of disturbances are handled immediately by my staff.

Once again, thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. Your time is appreciated.

Aaron Krug
President and General Manager
Best Western Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Located right off 101, so easy freeway access and a short 5 minute drive to downtown Healdsburg not a bad location, though you will probably hear some freeway traffic.

Plenty of parking.

2 pools to chose from though both are located in the parking lot, a bit of an odd location but the pools were clean and plenty of sun chairs and loungers and towels were provided.

The lobby was clean and nice. They provide free ice water and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Finding the room was a little tricky, but not too bad. The newly renovated section where we stayed was lovely. The courtyard is nice with a fountain and chairs or a fire pit at night to sit around. A great place to enjoy their free breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast and the dining room was adequate for the number of guests. Lots of food choices including fresh fruit, yogurt and hot food and nice and clean. I liked eating outside in the courtyard.

The room was great. Large enough for 2 people. The gas fireplace was a nice touch as well as the spa tub and separate shower. The bed was comfortable, linens good. Perhaps a few more towels in the room or a bathmat for the spa tub would be helpful. The bathing amenities were of good quality. The room was clean and quiet. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again, as it is better priced than most of the hotels in wine country and good value if you stay in the renovated rooms.

Room Tip: I would request a renovated room as I have read the older rooms are not as nice, but I did not see o...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stay in hotels about 185 days a year. This is a nice place with a good breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean. It is located right next to the 101 but you can't here the traffic noise at all because of the trees. I would reccomend staying at this hotel to anyone that asks.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healdsburg
H2 Hotel
#4 of 24 in Santa Rosa
Geyserville Inn
Geyserville Inn
#1 of 1 in Geyserville

Been to Best Western Dry Creek Inn? Share your experiences!