Best Western Dry Creek Inn
$529
$473
$458
Travelocity
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$346
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,124 results
All reviewstuscan roomsvilla toscanabest westernswine countrydry creeksteam roomtuscan stylegas stationfree breakfasthot tubwine tastingbreakfast roomfire pitflat screen tvdowntown healdsburgconvenient locationnice room
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at Dry Creek Hotel and enjoyed our stay very much and would return and recommend this Best Western. The hotel is located just off highway 101 about 15 minutes ( or so) from Santa Rosa.

Breakfast is served daily and was very plentiful and the staff replenished continuously throughout. The reception staff were very helpful when we were having some technical challenges trying to print our tickets to wineroad.com. I should remember the young ladies name at reception, she was simply lovely and helpful.

We used the pool and hot tub each afternoon after a hard day tasting wines in many different wineries in both Dry Creek and Russian River Valley. It was a great way to refresh before headed to town for dinner. The quaint town of Healdsburg is easily accessed from the hotel and has all the amenities you need.

We love this area and would return to this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Big hotel with everything you need. Hotel has two pools and a spa. The room was big and very clean. A lot of choice at breakfast; cereal, pancakes, waffels, eggs and bacon and different drinks. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped printing our tickets when the guest computer didn't work. There is a great diner next to it, called 'Adel's' with good food.

Only downside: at our side of the hotel, it was a bit noisy at night because of the gas station next door.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not at the gas station side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2014

First off, I go in, and the toilet seat is loose. OK, I bend down and tighten the screw. No problem. Then, I notice the drain plug in the sink is broken. Also, for some reason, the toilet flush handle has to be held down for a really long time, to make it flush. Now that I've got all that off my chest, the positives: the room was pretty nice, the area was handy to the freeway, and to downtown Healdsburg, and the breakfast was pretty good. But the maintenance issues are more of what I would expect from a roach motel, which this place is definitely not.
The beds. First off, I believe they were doubles, and not the queens they were advertised to be. Second, if you don't mind a soft bed, as I don't, you will be fine. If a soft bed isn't your cup of tea, as it is for my wife, you won't sleep well.
To sum up, we enjoyed our stay in Healdsburg, and I would give this BW another chance, but they need to do something a bit better.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank oudi14
aarondci, Owner at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Past Guest:

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you disliked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

I am sorry you had to fix the toilet seat yourself. This should have been caught by our room inspector's. I will share your comments with our Executive Housekeeper, to make sure this item is added to the inspection report. This is something we certainty do not want our guests to be doing. With respect to the toilet flushing, we are fitted with older water saving devices that require a longer than normal time to hold the handle for flushing. In light of the current drought conditions in California, we are in the process of updating all our toilets with newer water saving devises.

Lastly, you mentioned our two bedded rooms were doubles. These rooms actually are equipped with Queen Size beds. I am not sure why you thought they were doubles, but I can assure you they are Queen size beds.

We look forward to you staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and Best Western.

Aaron S. Krug
President and General Manager
BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The Dry Creek Inn is one of the most affordable hotels in Wine Country and with the recent additions, it is even more of a value. The staff from front desk to housekeeping work hard to please and are very efficient. Rooms are comfortable and the AC keeps things cool in the toasty summer months. It has been a family favorite for years and we love the new rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Spacious, clean room with a jacuzzi tub and fireplace. A patio looked out to the interior courtyard. Good, hot breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Located near many vineyards and close to historic downtown Healdsburg.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple