The Best Western Plus Dry Creek Inn is just off the 101 Freeway, a little bit north of downtown Healdsburg (approximately a 90-minute drive north of San Francisco). There is a lot of parking (free) at this property, which includes both an older section of rooms, and a newer section (called the Tuscany section). The newer rooms include updated bathrooms, very nice room with small balcony, fireplace, complimentary Wi-Fi, big tv. There is also a large swimming pool, and a few different in-ground hot tubs.
Your room rate includes a full complimentary breakfast, with pancakes, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, juices, coffee, tea. The breakfast is available in a large common area across from the main swimming pool on the property. Also, the check-in area of the front desk lobby includes a desktop computer with internet connection for guests. This is convenient if you want to just check a quick story or something else quick on a desktop setup.
1. The hotel is located about 1 1/2 miles north of downtown Healdsburg. You can walk to town in about 30 minutes, to enjoy the wine tasting rooms, restaurants and shops located downtown. Parking downtown is a little strict, with 3-hour time limits during the day. If you don't mind the walk, it gives peace of mind that your car is safe back at the hotel while you explore Healdsburg on foot and not rushed.
2. The hotel website often has a good promotion for hotel room rates. You can save a fair amount by booking online directly through the Best Western web site. (I saw rates that were almost 40% lower online than if booked elsewhere.)
I recommend the Best Western Plus Dry Creek Inn as an economical, safe, convenient place to stay when visiting Healdsburg and the Sonoma Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Dry Creek Inn is the heart of California's famous Wine Country in the beautiful town of Healdsburg CA, just 15 minutes from Santa Rosa. Five minutes from our hotel is the popular Healdsburg’s Town Square, home to many award-winning fine dining and family restaurants and boutique and antique shopping. Over 150 of the renowned Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley wineries and River Rock Casino are within 20 minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Dry Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel Healdsburg
- Best Western Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Best Western