Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$225
Agoda.com$225
All reviews dane and rita strawberry room wine country sonoma county every evening gracious hosts home away from home happy hour frittata wonderful stay healdsburg area beautiful property scones porch wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2019

My husband and I loved this bed and breakfast. Definitely a place we will visit again. The gourmet breakfast each morning was delicious. Our room was beautiful, romantic, comfy, immaculate, and private. It felt like we were back in time. We really enjoyed the wine and cheese gathering in the early evening too. Rita and Dane (and Sasha and her sister too) were so hospitable and personable. The grounds are breathtaking. Five stars all the way!!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The B&B is located right in the middle of the wineyards. The hotels gives an "old" deep south feeling. Great breakffast and the eam is very helpful and taking care of you in almost all aspects. Nice outside sitting on the porch or in the garden. Happy hour at 5:30 is a great possibilty to get in contact with the other guests and the owners. Very familiar atmospaere

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019

The Raford Inn has been our home away from home when enjoying the Sonoma area for many years. We return regularly for the beautiful setting among the vineyards, the delightful innkeepers, Dane and Rita, along with their caring staff who all treat us like family, and the historic feel of this old but well maintained Victorian home. The breakfasts are superb and the evening wine and cheese time is a perfect opportunity to compare notes with the other guests. The Raford Inn is ideally situated for visiting the area wineries and the many fabulous restaurants. While out among the vineyards it is only a modest drive into Healdsburg or Santa Rosa. We haven't found a place we'd rather stay and will continue to call the Raford Inn our Sonoma home.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

We stayed here for four nights last week and had a great time. The facility and rooms are wonderful. The included breakfast and wine and cheese tastings in the late afternoon were also great. Rita and Dane are great hosts.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

I booked a stay at the Raford Inn for the weekend following the fourth of July - paying for one night in advance as a deposit back on April 2nd. I made dinner reservations for the nights we were planning to be there and booked a brewery tour that I paid for up front (I'm a planner).

With just over 2 weeks before I was supposed to arrive, I got a call that they had somehow double booked, and were giving my room to the person who booked through a third party booking website back in December and had no other room to offer me. They were apologetic, but I found this completely unacceptable as their mistake left me scrambling to find another place at the last minute. Given that I booked at the beginning of April, I'm not sure how they didn't discover the mistake until the end of June - if I had been told back in April I still would have had time.

They offered to email other Inns nearby and found one in Guerneville that they gave my information and said would create a booking for me, but that was 5 miles further in the wrong direction for our intended destination (Healdsburg), and upon viewing the alternate accommodation on Yelp, it was not on par with the photos of the grounds and rooms at the Raford. It had good reviews, but was a clear step down from the type of accommodation that I had booked. In the end I booked a replacement Inn in Healdsburg, walking distance to everything there. I paid an extra $110/night as my options are now much more limited at the last minute, but as we are now right in town I'm hoping the convenience justifies the cost.

I cannot recommend the Raford Inn - paying your deposit up front does not guarantee your accommodation. They just hold on to hundreds of dollars for almost 3 months and leave you rethinking your carefully researched and planned out trip.

1  Thank SCUAmanda