We stayed at the Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza on July 4th and 5th. We were in room #5 in the front, with a view of the plaza. The Inn is beautiful. We were very impressed with how clean everything was. I saw the cleaning staff cleaning the upstairs hallway. She was very thorough, she was even dusting the back of a chair. We loved the breakfast room, it was very inviting. The location is great. You can walk everywhere. The breakfast was good, but I would suggest coming in early. We came in during the second hour of breakfast, and our eggs were a little cold. The cookies in the lobby were excellent. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn