We stayed at this cozy little inn and loved it. the rooms are nice and quiet (ask for back rooms!)and the staff is very friendly. We ended up here because we had such a horrible phone experience with the Les Mars Hotel across the street. We still ate at Cyrus restaurant and loved it as well.
My tip: save yourself the $500 a night Les Mars experience and go to this little inn. $140 including breakfast. Hard to beat..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn